Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ritika06

ritika06

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Dear TB writers,
First of all,a wholehearted thanks for bringing latest articles and interviews of various tv stars and shows.ClapU guys are really doing a great job.Big smile
I have a small request for you magnificient writers.There's a show on Life OK channel called Devon ke dev mahadev which i am sure you all are very much aware of.This show began in december and presently,it's the No.1 show on the channel and is competing with various other successful shows on zee,star plus and colors.
However,there are very few TB articles on the show.OuchThere have been many twists and turns in the show since last few months like sati's death,mahadev's grief,parvati's entry,shiv-parvati first meeting,parvati's efforts to win Mahadev,etc.but there's hardly any article on all these events.U guys did not even write an article on the casting of Sonarika Bhadoria as Parvati.

I know u guys are very busy writing articles about other successful shows like Madhubala,Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?,etc.every week but please take some time and write few articles on DKDM too atleast once in a fortnight or month.

I also request u to post interviews of Mohit and Sonarika on the sets of the show.
It's a request on behalf of all DKDMians.
Please don't disappoint us.     

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24ramki1LeadNitrategohem123amul_knsubha2601shubhika124The.Patthaaka.deboleena.manna.Reshama.foram.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plz,we want more TB articles of DKDM" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ramki1

Goldie

ramki1

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritika06

Dear TB writers,
First of all,a wholehearted thanks for bringing latest articles and interviews of various tv stars and shows.ClapU guys are really doing a great job.Big smile
I have a small request for you magnificient writers.There's a show on Life OK channel called Devon ke dev mahadev which i am sure you all are very much aware of.This show began in december and presently,it's the No.1 show on the channel and is competing with various other successful shows on zee,star plus and colors.
However,there are very few TB articles on the show.OuchThere have been many twists and turns in the show since last few months like sati's death,mahadev's grief,parvati's entry,shiv-parvati first meeting,parvati's efforts to win Mahadev,etc.but there's hardly any article on all these events.U guys did not even write an article on the casting of Sonarika Bhadoria as Parvati.

I know u guys are very busy writing articles about other successful shows like Madhubala,Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?,etc.every week but please take some time and write few articles on DKDM too atleast once in a fortnight or month.

I also request u to post interviews of Mohit and Sonarika on the sets of the show.

Thanks for your new thread...I'm Glad to watch Mahadev. Honestly DKDM is my first serial which I am watching because of Shivaji and I'm big fan of Mohit...some times I watch Pavitra Rishta...other than this I never watch any serials and Even I don't know the names which you have mentioned...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06Sweet24deboleena.mannasubha2601foram.

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I have to agree! This is discriminatory to give TB articles just for those shows who remain in top 3 Ouch In this way they are making the popular shows more popular & genuine shows DKDM , PV lack in ranking on IF. Though the articles won't have any contribution in TRPs , where Mahadev is actually scoring , still Embarrassed Who doesnt want to see their show in top 5 or 10 Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24subha2601foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for making this topic.
there are hardly any article or interviews about dkdm in past few days.
we want an interview of our mohit-sonarika and other cast of dkdm.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24ramki1

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
i am agree with you ..previously we got some TB news ..but after shiv-sati marg there is not a single article
this is hightime we need one

Sweet24ramki1subha2601

Sweet24

Goldie

Sweet24

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritika06

Dear TB writers,

Also add that we are eager to know about  the latest turns occurs in this show. That what will happen. I know its a mythological show, but there are many aspects that  made it different from other show. like a story depicted in different ways in different scriptures. They doesn't follow only one. That's makes very interesting.  Smile

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
tanx for making this topic Ritika..yes we really need some articles n some interviews...all Rival sites gives us articles n interviews like everyday...we got so many articles from TC,TOI n other sites n we get DKDM segment n interviews like everyday in SBS SBB n E24...then y we don't get anything from TB?Ouchit's so unfair...Cry..pls give us something atleast in a month...CryCryCryCry..plsss..m proud to b a fan of Mohit,Mouni,Sonarika n DKDM...they r doing a grt job...n all media appriciate them n their work..so y not TB?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1subha2601

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
yes...I agree... and yes we hardly have any articles related to DKDM... on TB... after days or months we have got this one...!!

Dear writers... we the DKDMians want a TB...please!!!

its a sincere request...!

good post... I am in in everything you wanna do!!!Tongue

ramki1subha2601deboleena.manna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top