India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

OMi and Tanya

zaqia Groupbie
zaqia
zaqia

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 3:46am | IP Logged
I am also a K and N fan vut we should admit the fact that K is disgusting. He's just like mihir. Even Mihir was better he might have had a son from Mandira but he always loved Tulsi but the way K is behaving is like N is the second woman and she's coming between the two.I know you all will love to see OMi and T get married but that is impossible. ON the article it clearly said that he will be the new man in T life. That shows thatwhen he comes into T life K will get impulsive and jealous.This will make him love t more and this will show to the audience that he really loves T because he's getting jealous. If omi is a bad person then it's ok but i bet he won't but K will definitely hate him because he won't be able to stand omi and T together. He never behaved like this when ansh married N he was not jelaous or restlesss at all. I think N knows and she's doing this purposely so K admits that he loves T in front of her and then she will leave. I know exactly what is going to happen now. N will tell T to goout with Omi like shopping and dinner and then in the parties tell them to dance and then she'll tell K that I want T and Omi to get married and them will flip out and reveal everything. all of this should have happened to n so the audience still feels that K still loves N and he won't be able to resist N marrying someone else but this is all wrong. I keep reading the article about Omi and it says the same think he 's the new boy in T life. No wonder i've decided to quit because there's no point. Everyone knows that K loves T but they still have doubts about K loving N.We wanted all this to clear but the way this is going N will have to leave. I f this time K reacts I will get mad.H edidn't react to anything before when Damini married Gautam. When everyone was thinking of Ansh marrying n, when ansh married n never but now. I hope everything goes in favour of n not T.

*reema* Senior Member
*reema*
*reema*

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 11:20am | IP Logged

but theres something i dunt understand on thursday nandini found out that karan loves someone else to!! soo karan will have to tell her its tanya..its not liek nandini just found out her husbands a cheater and is gonan talk to him about hooking up there friendConfused do u noe wut i mean...i tihnk she'll leave WITH bhoomi cuz tanya can't get everything and after that karan will realise he loves nandini and start acting liek a jerk to tanya..cuz he'll realise the only reason he loves tanya is because she took care of bhoomi like her own child

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top