*KTLK Written Update 5th July*

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks a ton for helping out Aarati 🤗

Now me hitting the sack..! Din see the epi.. barring few scenes.. will catch tomorrow..! 😳
Thanks Aarti for today's epi update!  😉   Mallu will go to any length to remove Nidhi from Ashu's life! 😡

Can't wait to see it. 
Thanks for the update Aarti
Deba - nice caps - Drenched Ashu looking so good. 😛
Mallu - Grrr🤢 .
And feeling so good that we have an episode on saturday. Just one day in between...
Yes one more good episode.. I was smiling thru the whole episode until the last minutes of bhootni , the devil thinking about killing Nidhi..
Liked KK a lot today..

Thanks Aarti for the written update..
Missing your update Tanu.. Episode dekhne Ke baad bhi humein aap Ke update ki habit pad gayi hai..
Thanks deba for the caps..
God that mallu's face look really crippy.. 😈
Nidhi you deserve three cheers from all of us for putting up with this evil Mallika,so she has been faking right from the beg,and her saying to Nidhi tum mere sath khel khelkar galti kar rahi ho and Nidhi replying galti toh mene uss din ki jab mei apko apne ghar lai...Mallika has been sick from the beg no sane person can plan to kill...how come she is a dr..she is heartless,it's the same mallika who told her brother to ask Cb to give the loan back...so the picnic episode will be the start of her plans to kill Nidhi...but Jo log sache hote hai unke sath ek power toh hoti Jo unhe hamesha bachati hai...KK you were awesome deepas ashmati rocks..
@ arati thanks for the update and deba your caps are awesome
Edited by shalini.malik72 - 11 years ago
Thank you Aarthi for the update...

For me two dialogues were the hightight of this epi...of course apart from the fact that Krithika throws a mean challenge..

The first line was when she said keede makode are not her husband's friends...I was like 👏

Secondly, when  the senior neurosurgeon Dr Ashutosh asked his intern to suggest a course of treatment, I was like 🤣🤣...phir I thought maybe the man is renewing her internship at home...and of course, the Alzheimer's patient put in his bit too...

Before I forget, the scene where BB gives gyan on women to Ashutosh was amazing...a classic case of blind leading the blind...but, did anybody else feel there were a lot of hidden meanings in those lines...

The easiest job today was that of Dr Ashutosh...at least for the most part...he just had to laugh...I think watching the cat fight was quite amusing...he did not have to make too much of an effort to laugh!

Poor Sharad Kelkar...the man has not had a chance to actually kill it in the last 20 odd epis...must be frustrating...
Thanks for d update Aarathi :)

cant wait for saturday's dhamaka...so exited  Movie Theater Theatre Watching TV Popcorn Smilie Smiley Smilies Smileys Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif