Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
5 months later its a father..daughter bond now between nimrit and Mr.oberoi..

Nimrit looking at her bangles and mr.oberoi told her its these bangles that has saved her life .hegoes on seems its very precious for you..nimrit says its from my agamji and his  pyar ki nishani..she gets emotional of how much she misses him and cant wait to be back to him..Mr..oberoi consoles her saying only one day once these bandage on your face is removed..

At mahi house Agam all lost staring at nimrit pic..his mother crying that 5 months nimrit has gone but Agam is same only in the thought of nimrit..he has the bangles of nimrit in his hand..

Beautiful surprise ..a moment of agni.must watch scene of dimple..navi..Smile

Finally the doctor removed the bandage .. nimrit cant stop herself and ran downstairs to call Agam.she cant get through his cellphone so called home..all happy to talk to Agam but just as he says hello nimrit sees her reflection in the mirror..she dropped the phone and get close to the mirror.she breaks down emotionally telling MR.oberoi Agam wont recognised me as its not my face..

precap Agam buying bangles and nimrit seees him..she gets out of the car and walking towards him..

will Agam recognised nimrit?.will Tej play a role in reuniting them?..time will tell us as story unfolds..

Ankita made her entry today as new nimrit...she did well esp in the  emotional scene..i feel she will soon blend well in this character..

The title montage also is changed with Adaa.Dimple..Ankita..

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*MC4821Sarikavimhimani88ArShi_AbhIyastarfire15789loveyoupreetoAnurnagowrisairene_crajpreeto-AngelaKaParI---Saina--SmritiKathaash91prc_fan1l0vey-SMay31-krithikasSofna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "5 months later..Nimrit is back.." in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Awesome post Savee

A very good episode after few days

Today we saw new nimrit , the excitment on Mr Oberai's face and the way nimrit thanked him with folded hands , it was heart touching :))

Agni scene on Navi Dimple was so beautiful :) loved it :)

Ankita as Nimrit was good today , I loved how she reacted seeing her face and the way she ran to talk to Agam loved it :)

Precap was interesting :)) can't wait to see agam nimrit in same frame :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24gowrisaloveyoupreetorajpreeto--Saina--SmritiKathaash91

loveyoupreeto

Goldie

loveyoupreeto

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update :-) ..

Loved Anki's acting when she saw herself in Mirror ..

Never watched this show before and appreciate if somebody can answer below Embarrassed.

what does Agam do ?

Who is Tej ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24gowrisarajpreeto--Saina--SmritiKatha

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rong_riasaveeta24gowrisarajpreetoSmritiKatha

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
krithi agree so heartwrenching  how she reacted seeing her face..all the happiness to talk to agam  disappeared completely ...the way nimrit break down emotionally in Mr oberoi arms was so heart breaking..how she was saying how will i bear it if my Agam dont recognise me..he wont as its not the reflection of this face in his eyes..

Ankita did well...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gowrisaloveyoupreetorajpreetoSmritiKatha--Saina--krithikas

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I knew Ankita will do a good job. I just hope the loose screw in the characters brain has been tightened PROPERLY this time. Who knows. knowing the CV'z as soon as she see's Amrit she may start her 'Amrit Di, I can give my life for u' . I would like to see w/out anyone knowing who she is how she takes revenge!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24gowrisaloveyoupreetorajpreeto--Saina--SmritiKatha

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@loveyoupreeto..its a long story .Agam was someone who had only revenge in his heart.he went to jail in his childhood because of Amrit ..she gave false complaint that Agam was in the palace to steal..

He grew up with hatred for Amrit.. later agreed to marry her to get his revenge,,a twist in story he ditched Amrit the day of their wedding..nimrit out of love for her sister and to not let agam treat amrit badly after marriage accepts to marry Agam..they got married but Amrit vowed to make their life hell..she tried many times and instead this made agam..nimrit more closer and their relationship more stronger..this made amrit more jealous..finally Agam.nimrit confessed their love for each other..agam revealed amrit true face to nimrit..finally amrit did the most horrendous act pushing nimrit down the cliff after running her car on her..

In fact agam father is very rich but he hates his father too..after getting married  nimrit  changed Agam and made him a responsible guy..Agam..nimrit  have a dhaba of their own..their most precious dream...

Tej is Agam cousin bro ..Nimrit..Tej has a bond of friendship..

hope this helps to keep the flow with story ahead..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gowrisaloveyoupreetorajpreeto--Saina--SmritiKathaash91krithikas

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@archu..nice to see you posting..

The CV gave us a surprise today..sweet moment of Agni ..

Well i will always cherish those moments of Agni but also its time to adjust with this new storyline and new nimrit..all actors doing a great job and Navi as always fantastic..

They are unfolding this new track well and new nimrit entered today..she did well with apt facial expression after seeing her reflection  in the mirror..

gowrisaAnurnarajpreeto--Saina--krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.