Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi_balNas1vandana.bandaruSejal_Desaiparbhudayalsplindia09yeshhhhdent4udeep27ibmeem275sweet7863suki11sunshine33LovePrajaJC_LOVEmadanikeLubs.-Swetha-bhavika0611neverbeforepressuFaayeysamarp2Rashmi04roshaeldsouza910-SD-0l0veyFallen AngelSilentsoulSonali.Ssnowflake.Heart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "5th Jul WU - Sanchi tends to Indu's wounds" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Bravo Shraddha, I could feel Indu's discomfort and felt bad for him that's how well you have written today. Its a good day in Vancouver, sun is out my entire dept. is in a meeting and I am holding down the fort...of course by being on IF..ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

splindia09suki11pressuFaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Thanks once again lashy for the update…

Dining table scene was really embarrassing. The anger which Sanchi s mother and father were showing was quite justified But I was unable to understand sanchi s behavior .Confused

later in the room the way sanchi was concerned about indu s wound …. Was really sweet of her .Heart

Hope she maintains this sweetness towards indu .

Indu stole the show today …. Pheley woh towel wala dialogue phir sanchi ko thodha attitude dekhana Thumbs Up

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

splindia09sweet7863pressu.logsFaayeysamarp20-SD-0Namzzroshaeldsouza91lashy

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Bravo Shraddha, I could feel Indu's discomfort and felt bad for him that's how well you have written today. Its a good day in Vancouver, sun is out my entire dept. is in a meeting and I am holding down the fort...of course by being on IF..ROFL

Blushing ---> an 'Indu' blush!

and thanks rashmi... Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz0-SD-0

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Blushing ---> an 'Indu' blush!

and thanks rashmi... Embarrassed

LOL Shraddha...sab ko Indu ki bimaari ho gayi hai ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi040-SD-0roshaeldsouza91

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update Shraddha..Wink
It was lovely seeing Sanchi being worried about Indu's well being it was soo cuteeDay Dreaming

i really hope Sushil doesn't do anything silly that might expose INSA being across the roadAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11.logssamarp2Rashmi040-SD-0roshaeldsouza91Namzz

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Thank you Shraddha.

Phew!!! the Mathurs and Mehak have finally made our Diler Sher a wimp !!! bad !!! I feel his isolation in that house.

Do you ever remember going to certain relatives places where you feel are sitting on piercing needles !! I had those feeling quite a number of times. Felt  by going through your update that Indu must have felt the same.

I told you...I hate him entrapped between Mathurs and Tiwaris and Shuklas. He looks so vulnerable. No one likes him except us. And how are we gonna protect him or comfort him. Dead

Okay...
I am still able to copy your text (WU). Seems the Do not Copy  *** whatwever they are called are not used properly.
Should it be like this [Do Not Copy] **WU**[/Do Not Copy] ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faayey

Thanks for the awesome update Shraddha..Wink
It was lovely seeing Sanchi being worried about Indu's well being it was soo cuteeDay Dreaming

i really hope Sushil doesn't do anything silly that might expose INSA being across the roadAngry

Oye Hoye !! you already updated your DP with that hug !! Big smile 
LOL

And I forgot your name again. Remind me please...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzzroshaeldsouza91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.