Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Saurabh Raj Jain/Vishnuji AT- DT's nt pg 59 (Page 136)

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
they are giving too much focus on jallu-vrinda love story which didn't have any focus in purans...the original story is og jallu's lust for paro . vrinda's devotion for vishnu and vishnu as jallu destroying her chastity and thus glorification of goddess tulsi..jallu was not revenge seeker he was plain evil but they should have shown original story without dragging jallu's revenge seeking episode for weeks
parvati never had any memory loss they could show paro ruthi huyi shiv manaofy which is ac to puran
Mahabharat i am praying not come on 8 p.m..dkdm's trp will surely go down otherwise

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gods_childRishrabh

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

asvathama ?? y ?? he killed innocent chilldren n wives of pandavas wen they were asleep!
i don't know wat gud thing duryodhan has done to feel sympathy for him!

but karan n eklavya yes they  deserve all sympathy.
poor karan!
after knowing their story i don't consider arjun as real hero or main hero , he is just lucky to have krishna on his side and karan unlucky as he never got support due to partiality towards arjun n caste system.
duryodhan was only one who supported him , so unfortunately   he landed on wrong side , but duryodhan did this for his benefit.

asvathama became evil later ..and duryodhan actually was a ggod ruler he was killed unfairly too
Karan is the best character of MB i found i still cry for him LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishrabh

SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
i agree that to favor  pandavas may be they  made kaurav to evil 
pandavas were never my fav
i like krish , karan ,eklavya , bhisma.

but kaurav were not so gud to feel sympathy for them , i mean he tried to burn pandavas , they made fun of draupadi's dignity.
poor duryodhan , if he did not came infront of his mother nude to get total immortality  than it is his fault only.
atleast pandavas did not do such evil thing!
y call him gud ruler? what he had done for society n people?
what gud thing asavthama had done? y he turned neg? [he was j of arjun i think , as i think his father dron favored him.
i don't know who are actual heir to the kingdom
the eldest son in the family than duryodhan 

but they said eldest son of the king who ruled  prior to retirement than again i think after pandhu's death duryo's father only ruled , he was eldest son too.
y people wanted pandavas as ruler than?

Rishrabh

SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

they are giving too much focus on jallu-vrinda love story which didn't have any focus in purans...the original story is og jallu's lust for paro . vrinda's devotion for vishnu and vishnu as jallu destroying her chastity and thus glorification of goddess tulsi..jallu was not revenge seeker he was plain evil but they should have shown original story without dragging jallu's revenge seeking episode for weeks
parvati never had any memory loss they could show paro ruthi huyi shiv manaofy which is ac to puran
Mahabharat i am praying not come on 8 p.m..dkdm's trp will surely go down otherwise
jallu n vrinda love story?Confused
i think usse cow ki tarah jallu ke palle bandh diya tha, she did bhajan of vishnu only day n nightLOL
otherwise y jallu will needa consort , vrinda was perfect lady.
that means woh  sirf naam ki patni thi , a forced relationship but she was loyal to it giving jallu all power.

poor vrinda apne true love vishnu se  union hua lekin not in rightful manner and true union ke liye next janam lena padaEmbarrassed aur apne hi hero ko curse karna padaTongue
lol yeh track mujhe yukta ki yaad dila rahi haiLOLLOL

but i feel vrinda never belonged to jallu , woh humare vishnuji ki hi thi, i wish divorce exsisted that tymWinkLOL

Edited by princessofkesar - 13 April 2013 at 7:25am

Gods_child

Gods_child IF-Dazzler
Gods_child
Gods_child

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
May be Vishnu took blame on himself of destroying chasity..i mean they had no phy relationship vrinda only for moment considered vishnu as jalandhar leaving him unprotected...Cmon a true bhakt like vrinda wont recognise her lord...and seeing lord who will remember husband mother father children after all he is the ultimate...

SRJKiMahakaaliRishrabh

viper833 Groupbie
viper833
viper833

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged

i agree that to favor  pandavas may be they  made kaurav to evil 
pandavas were never my fav
i like krish , karan ,eklavya , bhisma.

but kaurav were not so gud to feel sympathy for them , i mean he tried to burn pandavas , they made fun of draupadi's dignity.
poor duryodhan , if he did not came infront of his mother nude to get total immortality  than it is his fault only.
atleast pandavas did not do such evil thing!
y call him gud ruler? what he had done for society n people?
what gud thing asavthama had done? y he turned neg? [he was j of arjun i think , as i think his father dron favored him.
i don't know who are actual heir to the kingdom
the eldest son in the family than duryodhan 

but they said eldest son of the king who ruled  prior to retirement than again i think after pandhu's death duryo's father only ruled , he was eldest son too.
y people wanted pandavas as ruler than?

Since Kaurav father was blind he couldn't be king. He was the caretaker of the kingdown when pandu died. The true king was Yudh eldest son of pandu where duro waseldest  blind king son.
Yudh was true heir to the throne. Where shahkuni was brother in law of blind king and started duro on the wrong path. Karan was  kunti son.

Edited by viper833 - 13 April 2013 at 7:48am
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gods_child

May be Vishnu took blame on himself of destroying chasity..i mean they had no phy relationship vrinda only for moment considered vishnu as jalandhar leaving him unprotected...Cmon a true bhakt like vrinda wont recognise her lord...and seeing lord who will remember husband mother father children after all he is the ultimate...
agree the the definition Chasity  in olden days was not just remaining  loyal in physical relationship but to remain emotionally  loyal throughout the relationship.
see  parshuram' mom got curse  just for imagining her self playing in water wid other apsara n gandharava
so vrinda's failure to recognize the vishnu and accepting him as husband even if it was short tym broke her chasity.
but jhum gave reference of some story where they lived like husband and wives for years in jungle , and after suicide of vrinda vishnu was heartbrokenCry 

Gods_childRishrabh

Gods_child IF-Dazzler
Gods_child
Gods_child

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gods_child

agree the the definition Chasity  in olden days was not just remaining  loyal in physical relationship but to remain emotionally  loyal throughout the relationship.
see  parshuram' mom got curse  just for imagining her self playing in water wid other apsara n gandharava
so vrinda's failure to recognize the vishnu and accepting him as husband even if it was short tym broke her chasity.
but jhum gave reference of some story where they lived like husband and wives for years in jungle , and after suicide of vrinda vishnu was heartbrokenCry 

are allthe storiesare polluted in kalyug...none are perfect.its maya of shri hari only to keep ppl deluded..but we are his bhakts...and noe the reality..do feel lust phy thing can be part of narayan...even calling him by hearts destroys desire of lust...

Go to top