Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Saurabh Raj Jain/Vishnuji AT- DT's nt pg 59 (Page 107)

Post Reply New Post

Page 107 of 152

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

Originally posted by Kadamvari

omg m i dreaming?? monica is here sam is super active and akshi came too??

are sami you al said na we neglect saurav and saurav is getting unfair treatment in dkdm forum that's why i said

ab cv's nhi dikhayenge to hum kya kare..

jhum this is not called burai ok , personal honest opinion when topic came why this at is so inactive?
this was made b4 first yukta at, we don't even spam in .our at  unlike other at's  of uttaran still this srj at is slower than yukta at wen this forum is 10 tyms active than uttaran..

cvs r not showing him ,still ut fans come n comment here na?
he is no longer part of ut , but people from ut comment on his fan page na?
n here i used to remind beg plz comment on his fan page.
i come specially to this forum only to keep this at active , but dkdkm fans of srj are here only na that too active. if not everyday can't they comment once in week on his fanpage?
my genuine question ?
 n u say that we don't visit this at frequently?
 5th july this at was made from july to august only 7 pages were over of this at in span of month?
see srj at in ut we rched 30 pages wid our turtle speed when he is not there in ut?

i joined this at that tym wen just 7 page were over , if ut fans were not here imagine 7  pages per month ke speed se yeh at kahaan stuck hoti? 
 i made point that i visit daily.
but later he vanished ? u people should choose interesting topic related to vishnu n srj so we can come n discuss.
how many tym i will just praise his smile of few sec  ?
they don't even give him proper dialogues to discuss about him.
i m disappointed  as far vishnu track is concerned.
agree it's mahadev show , that does not mean that vishnu had just work of sleeping in sheersagar n smiling to the people if sum interesting is going around in the world.ROFL
he was adviser of tridev n they hardly show tridev bonding now!
not happy wid mytho show turning into family drama n butchering of paravati.

ri8,agree.parvati is ziddin in mahadev...in really is parvati like that!!!!!!i have tis question!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessofkesar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saurabh Raj Jain/Vishnuji AT- DT's nt pg 59 (Page 107)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged

dear not much dkdm fans are saurav fans but its not their fault this is apna apna choice ..this AT was made only after i started counting saurav fans in the forum..Amul bhai who took my permission to make this AT is himself disappeared..all vishnu or saurav related topic are made by me whenever he got a bit more screen presence ..and few by lucy and foram..but every time its not possible for only me , as lucy is not active and  foram has too much loads ..so i really need saurav fas who belong to ut forums ..but only akshi and u and sometime  sami give a visit here..when all saurav fans need to b united

in ut ats too srj ats mein me,shraddha,sami and saila hi hai...baki kuch log kavi kavi darshan dete hai...

princessofkesar

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged

hehe burai to i just said aisehi ..i didn't mean that u r saying bad for dkm fans..actually Saurav ko compensate Mohit jo kar leta hai..LOL..so dkdm fans k bhi galti nhi jo ankh mohit ko dekhne mein busy ho jata hai
ut mein to saurav k elawa koi handsome hunk tha hi nhi young gang mein
so ut mein uske absence jyada malum hote hai

i dont think so...there is gaurav chopra...now ajay choudhary...b4 it gsb was there...

princessofkesar

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
hey guys,we have to stop this ...

we have think that how can b srj's rank increase...Big smile

Edited by akshirocks - 19 February 2013 at 12:25am

princessofkesar

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
we srj fans r enough to increase hi rank...vakti kishakti sabse zada...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saurabhrocksprincessofkesar

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
i have a question...

when sati was alive they had shown ramji's vanvas track...now there is parvati and aall the children of mahadev...and ab ravan aye hai...
ye kuch samajh mein nehi aaya...Ermm

saurabhrocksprincessofkesar

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshirocks

i have a question...

when sati was alive they had shown ramji's vanvas track...now there is parvati and aall the children of mahadev...and ab ravan aye hai...
ye kuch samajh mein nehi aaya...Ermm

they showed that sati tym traveled in the future , to speak to ram.

u can't expect full ramayan , i think they will start directly from hanuman ram meeting
as sam said but as hanumanji is shiv's ansh , his birth story can be shown.

Hanuman was born to the humanoid creatures called the vanaras. His mother Anjana was an apsara who was born on earth as a female vanara due to a curse. She would be redeemed from this curse on her giving birth to a son. The Valmiki Ramayana states that his father Kesari was the son of Brihaspatiand that Kesari also fought on Rama's side in the war against Ravana.[15] Anjana and Kesari performed intense prayers to Shiva to get a child. Pleased with their devotion, Shiva granted them the boon they sought.[16] Hanuman, in another interpretation, is the incarnation or reflection of Shiva himself.[17]

Hanuman is often called the son of the deity Vayu; several different traditions account for the Vayu's role in Hanuman's birth. One story mentioned inEknath's Bhavartha Ramayana (16th century CE) states that when Anjana was worshipping Shiva, the King Dasharatha of Ayodhya was also performing the ritual of Putrakama yagna in order to have children. As a result, he received some sacred pudding (payasam) to be shared by his three wives, leading to the births of RamaLakshmanaBharata, and Shatrughna. By divine ordinance, a kite snatched a fragment of that pudding and dropped it while flying over the forest where Anjana was engaged in worship. Vayu, the Hindu deity of the wind, delivered the falling pudding to the outstretched hands of Anjana, who consumed it. Hanuman was born to her as a result.[15][18]

Another story of Hanuman's origins is derived from the Vishnu Purana and Naradeya PuranaNarada, infatuated with a princess, went to his lord Vishnu, to make him look like Vishnu, so that the princess would garland him at swayamvara (husband-chosing ceremony). He asked for hari mukh (Hari is another name of Vishnu, and mukh means face). Vishnu instead bestowed him with the face of a vanara. Unaware of this, Narada went to the princess, who burst into laughter at the sight of his ape-like face before all the king's court. Narada, unable to bear the humiliation, cursed Vishnu, that Vishnu would one day be dependent upon a vanara. Vishnu replied that what he had done was for Narada's own good, as he would have undermined his own powers if he were to enter matrimony. Vishnu also noted that Hari has the dual Sanskrit meaning of vanara. Upon hearing this, Narada repented for cursing his idol. But Vishnu told him not repent as the curse would act as a boon, for it would lead to the birth of Hanuman, an avatar of Shiva, without whose help Rama (Vishnu's avatar) could not kill Ravana.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafansaurabhrocksakshirocks

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
so they will show ram-hanuman meet
burning of lanka

battle in fast forward way
 n end of ravan!

by the way can't they borrow laxmam n sita from zee's ramayan
i like neil bhatt so i watch some episode of that show, but don't like the quality of it

n isse sita se woh vali sita kitne perfect hai!
y dkdkm did not cast a gud laxmi to match pranpriya.

hardly  any scenes are there so ,  i think even riddima could have done role easily .
pair of narayan laxmi would have looked cute atleast.

saurabhrocksakshirocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top