Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Saurabh Raj Jain/Vishnuji AT- DT's nt pg 59 (Page 106)

Post Reply New Post

Page 106 of 152

SaurabhKiRadha

IF-Sizzlerz

SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
no juhm i don't want separate topics , in this at itself keep sumting interesting to discuss. i missed many epi of dkdm in sati tym.
so his pics or important dialogues which we can discuss.
i did not blame u foram or lucy , infact i said ur the only people among few sj fan who r active.
we did not blame but said this at is slow.
and we realized that srj has more loyal ut fans than dkdkm . issmein did we said anything bad. to dkdkmfans?
just felt he does not get importance which he deserves.
my knowledge of mytho show is not  so gud to   suggest interesting topics n i hardly have frns here to make this at active.
all wat i can do is participate when his important scene are showed or interesting topic to discuss.

Edited by princessofkesar - 18 February 2013 at 6:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saurabhrocksakshirocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saurabh Raj Jain/Vishnuji AT- DT's nt pg 59 (Page 106)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
hehe burai to i just said aisehi ..i didn't mean that u r saying bad for dkm fans..actually Saurav ko compensate Mohit jo kar leta hai..LOL..so dkdm fans k bhi galti nhi jo ankh mohit ko dekhne mein busy ho jata hai
ut mein to saurav k elawa koi handsome hunk tha hi nhi young gang mein
so ut mein uske absence jyada malum hote hai

Edited by Kadamvari - 18 February 2013 at 6:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saurabhrocks

SaurabhKiRadha

IF-Sizzlerz

SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
ya mohit is talented n main lead so i can expect lot of fans for him and common fan following from mouni n sona.
but srj as side role should have some respectable position  , not saying top position !
i just want pranpriya either to do new show as lead or come back in ut as positive lead.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saurabhrocksprincessofyuviakshirocks

SaurabhKiRadha

IF-Sizzlerz

SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
ok i will share about my kuldevi who is incarnation of vishnu.

Mahalasa is the Mohini avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu. She is also known as Mhalshi and Mahalasa. In Newasa,Goa and elsewhere, Mahalasa is considered as the Mohini form of Lord Vishnu and hence she is referred to as "Mahalasa Narayani". The deity, it may particularly be noted, also wears the holy thread, which is its unique feature. This holy thread is only worn by Brahmin men and also the male gods. No other goddess in the Hindu Pantheon wears this kind of thread except goddess Mahalasa and goddess Parvati. Mahalasa is the Kuldevi (family goddess) of some 96K Khatriyas(Dessai's) and many Konkani Saraswat Brahmins, Karhade BrahminsDaivajna Brahmins , Bhandari According another tradition, Mahalsa is believed to be a combined avatara of Mohiniand Parvati and the first wife of Khandoba(A warrior god in Maharashtra and believed to be an Avatar of Shiva). She is worshipped with Khandoba in all centres of his worship, including Jejuri.

The temple of Mahalsa lies in MardolPondaGoaIndia. It was shifted here from the Velha conquistas (Saxty/salcette), Goa to avoid destruction during the forcible Christianization of Salcette, Goa, India.

When the Amrut was obtained by churning of the ocean by the Devas and Danavas, a fight broke between them to claim it. In order to help the gods, Lord Vishnu took the form of Mohini Avatar(form of an enchantress). As a beautiful Damsel, Lord Vishnu took hold of the Jar of Amrut and served it to the devas and by changing the jar at the right time she gave normal water to theDanavas. This Mohini form of Lord Vishnu is worshipped by the Hindus as the Goddess Mahalasa Narayani.

According to another legend linking her to Khandoba, Mahalasa is believed to be a combined avatara of Mohini and Parvati. Mahalasa was born as the daughter of a rich merchant in Newasacalled Timshet. On the dinine orders of Khandoba in a dream to Timshet, she was married to Khandoba on Pausha Pournima (the full moon day of Hindu calendar month of Paush) in Pali (Pembar). Two shivlingas appeared on this occasion. An annual festival marking this event is celebrated in Pali every Paush Pournima.

Some believe that the main temple of Goddess was originally located in Nepal during the Kaliyuga. She was moved to Aurangabad in Maharashtra. During the Mughal domination, Aurangabad fell under the Muslim rule and the idol was moved to a secret location in Goa. Later, a small temple was built at Verna. Roughly, a few hundred years later, the Portuguese conquered Goa, and the temple was moved to Mardol.

The Mardol temple complex also has smaller temples of Santeri and Laxmi-Narayan who are worshipped daily with Mahalasa. The five main ganas of the Goddess namely Grampurush, Bhagwati, Dadh, Simha Purush and Mhal Purush are also located within the same temple premises and daily worship of all these deities is carried out before worshipping the main goddess.

The temple has cantten which is run by the workers.After the morning and evening aarti the Prasad- the holy meal is served here.

Entrance, Samai and Deepastambha

The temple is famous in Goa for its huge brass bell. The bell does not have a ringer. The ringer was attached only when somebody wanted to testify. It was believed that the goddess will punish the person by killing the person in three days who lied while ringing the bell. The belief was so strong that during the Portuguese rule the testimony in the temple was considered acceptable in the court of law. It is also famous for its Brass Divli/Samai (oil lamp).

The temple has recently banned entry of foreigners into the temple citing objectionable dressing and conduct as the reason.[

Main temple of mahalsa at Newasa Ahmednagar district in Maharastra In recent years, due to the increased popularity of the goddess, new temples have been established in VernaKumtaMudgeriKundapuraBasruruShirvaMangaloreharikhandige, [binaga] and other areas mostly along coastal Karnataka. The temple is also located in Madangeri a small place near to Gokarna.

Shri Mahalasa Narayani

Edited by princessofkesar - 18 February 2013 at 6:44am

saurabhrocksakshirocks

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
vishnu's best role was after Sati's death..when he succeed to calm down Shiv by taking Sati's name..the most beautiful Shiv-Vishnu scene ever..it proved how much Vishnu's importance was in Shiv's life..as his friend,philosopher and guide

rasyafanakshirocks

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

Originally posted by rasyafan

Originally posted by Kadamvari

omg m i dreaming?? monica is here sam is super active and akshi came too??

are sami you al said na we neglect saurav and saurav is getting unfair treatment in dkdm forum that's why i said

ab cv's nhi dikhayenge to hum kya kare..

hi Yes I came bocz of you you made me curious LOL
found beautiful picture sof mohit and sonarica
she is such a beautiful lady Clap

ya she is..join sona AT too

and they have to show raam and krishna but ofcourse from mahadev's angle

ofcourse kadambri vishnu puran praises vishnuji and there he is the prime god and everything

shiv puran praises shiv and he is the main god there

bhagwad puran goddess durga is main and she is the prime creator and supreme being even I believe in that nature is moher goddess maha maya she is the one who creates the three god First rudra then vishnu and brahma

becasue energy is supreme being and she creates and only a female is the creator since she gives birht

Today I loved Mahadev's dialogs esp that if nature does some thing unnatural then she goes against her own rule she stands against herslef

do you realise what that means that even the nature the most powerful force in brahmand is also limited in going against her own self she is also bound by her own rules

I think mahadev is awesome more bcoz of it's phylosophy and dialogs

this is not the first time I have been impressed watching this serial

I loved Mahadev's dialogs to Nandi when he explained that parvati ke tark hi unhe sada maha dev se zor kar rakhenge

but the best part i loved about the couple is that they are so equal in every sense
even though she respects mahadev so much but she also do not hesitate to say her
thoughts that is why I am more inclined to side with her as to me she is like any other wife
but Mahadev wins every time LOL cheater but he is right most of the time Big smile
and parwatiji is a nagging wife too WinkLOL always nagging after him for this or that simply awesome beautiful Clap
and typical of female
she was after this bhawan for her kids when it is being build she is after different subject so instable like water abhi yahan to kabhi wahan LOL LOL

akshirocks

princessofyuvi

IF-Dazzler

princessofyuvi

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

ya mohit is talented n main lead so i can expect lot of fans for him and common fan following from mouni n sona.
but srj as side role should have some respectable position , not saying top position !
i just want pranpriya either to do new show as lead or come back in ut as positive lead.
yes sharddha want srj back on ut or do another serial as a main lead...Wink

akshirocks

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akshirocks

Originally posted by akshirocks

where is the source?

jahan hoga saurabh wahan hogi ashi beshak WinkLOLThumbs Up

hey what r u doing here...i am surprised!!!!LOL

jahan tum jate ho whan me peechche pechche chali ati hun Wink LOL LOL

kadambari dear invited me as we had been discussing DKDM I watch it sometime and l love mahadev ji and mata parwati ji isliye jab kadambari ne aur saurabh rocks ne kaha to mene socha let s go and watch DKDM in IF so I founf you people her it was a pleasant surprise thought why not give it to you too LOLClap so here I am Big smile

main tere samne tu mere pas mein...LOL

welcome welcome...

rasyafan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top