Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
we srj fans r enough to increase hi rank...vakti kishakti sabse zada...
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have a question...

when sati was alive they had shown ramji's vanvas track...now there is parvati and aall the children of mahadev...and ab ravan aye hai...
ye kuch samajh mein nehi aaya...🤔
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: akshirocks

i have a question...

when sati was alive they had shown ramji's vanvas track...now there is parvati and aall the children of mahadev...and ab ravan aye hai...
ye kuch samajh mein nehi aaya...🤔

they showed that sati tym traveled in the future , to speak to ram.

u can't expect full ramayan , i think they will start directly from hanuman ram meeting
as sam said but as hanumanji is shiv's ansh , his birth story can be shown.

Hanuman was born to the humanoid creatures called the vanaras. His mother Anjana was an apsara who was born on earth as a female vanara due to a curse. She would be redeemed from this curse on her giving birth to a son. The Valmiki Ramayana states that his father Kesari was the son of Brihaspatiand that Kesari also fought on Rama's side in the war against Ravana.[15] Anjana and Kesari performed intense prayers to Shiva to get a child. Pleased with their devotion, Shiva granted them the boon they sought.[16] Hanuman, in another interpretation, is the incarnation or reflection of Shiva himself.[17]

Hanuman is often called the son of the deity Vayu; several different traditions account for the Vayu's role in Hanuman's birth. One story mentioned inEknath's Bhavartha Ramayana (16th century CE) states that when Anjana was worshipping Shiva, the King Dasharatha of Ayodhya was also performing the ritual of Putrakama yagna in order to have children. As a result, he received some sacred pudding (payasam) to be shared by his three wives, leading to the births of Rama, Lakshmana, Bharata, and Shatrughna. By divine ordinance, a kite snatched a fragment of that pudding and dropped it while flying over the forest where Anjana was engaged in worship. Vayu, the Hindu deity of the wind, delivered the falling pudding to the outstretched hands of Anjana, who consumed it. Hanuman was born to her as a result.[15][18]

Another story of Hanuman's origins is derived from the Vishnu Purana and Naradeya Purana. Narada, infatuated with a princess, went to his lord Vishnu, to make him look like Vishnu, so that the princess would garland him at swayamvara (husband-chosing ceremony). He asked for hari mukh (Hari is another name of Vishnu, and mukh means face). Vishnu instead bestowed him with the face of a vanara. Unaware of this, Narada went to the princess, who burst into laughter at the sight of his ape-like face before all the king's court. Narada, unable to bear the humiliation, cursed Vishnu, that Vishnu would one day be dependent upon a vanara. Vishnu replied that what he had done was for Narada's own good, as he would have undermined his own powers if he were to enter matrimony. Vishnu also noted that Hari has the dual Sanskrit meaning of vanara. Upon hearing this, Narada repented for cursing his idol. But Vishnu told him not repent as the curse would act as a boon, for it would lead to the birth of Hanuman, an avatar of Shiva, without whose help Rama (Vishnu's avatar) could not kill Ravana.

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
so they will show ram-hanuman meet
burning of lanka

battle in fast forward way
 n end of ravan!

by the way can't they borrow laxmam n sita from zee's ramayan
i like neil bhatt so i watch some episode of that show, but don't like the quality of it

n isse sita se woh vali sita kitne perfect hai!
y dkdkm did not cast a gud laxmi to match pranpriya.

hardly  any scenes are there so ,  i think even riddima could have done role easily .
pair of narayan laxmi would have looked cute atleast.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

hey guys,we have to stop this ...

we have think that how can b srj's rank increase...😃

yup keep commenting on his fan  page😳
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
naryan ki chinta on bhavan nirman in kailash 

again highly disappointed  wid cv's!

hardly few 1 min scene wid no dialogue!
but he is fab to convey the state of mind of narayan wid his expression!
love his acting , n that's y he is my fav!

a pretending smile

mujhe kisse ki yaad aa rahi hai😭

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
gif on narayan

take his blessing

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey didn'u saw vishnu-shiv convo yesterday??
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kadamvari

hey didn'u saw vishnu-shiv convo yesterday??

even i missed it 😭 my 3 yr old nephew was having his dinner and everyone was busy in diverting his attention so that he would eat jaldi jaldi little raskal always takes hours and hours to have his dinner and always make me miss dkdm 😆
but vishnuji said something that parvati herself is prakriti so she can but shivji said that she can she is doing it for personal hit aftewords didn't hear what vishnuji said
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

main tere samne tu mere pas mein...😆

welcome welcome...

thank you akshi but i am not a regular watcher of dkdm but i hope i wud watch it more often 😃