Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
fab acting by both the actors.A son whos craving for his love to be with him and Mother Who lost her love and Thus she dont want her son to face the same.Gosh ! That was soo emotional.I dunno Where VirMan saga would lead .Its on extreme emotion now.and Virat's love for Maanvi beyond all extreme.His mother to understands it But what poor lady cant think being  a mother and The way he said That even if I get bit of moment with my love I will spend my whole life in it .Just stop her thats it ! Kudos to the writers and actors .
-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ma-beta convo made me cry as well...!Lovely scene and lovely dialogs and both Kushal and Vanshika Aunty(forgot her real name)acted beautifully...Was a pleasure hearing the line "Hadd zindagi ki hoti hai,pyaar ki nahim" from Virat himself...❤️Hope Virat made Vanshika understand his pain and his true love for Maanvi...
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i juz lovd the mom-son bonding!
dauntless. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Came upstairs and weeped in my pillow! Can't get over those painful dialogues! 😭
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
'ZINDAGI KI ANTH HOTHI HAIN MAA PYAAR KI NAHI' , 'AGAR MERI KISMATH MEIN MAANVI KO KONA HAIN THO TEEK HAIN..MUJHE MANZOOR HAIN..MERI PURI ZINDAGI USKI YAADO MEIN JI LUNGA' , 'MAIN USKO PAANE KE PEHLE ,USE KHONA NAI CHAHTHA HOON'
made me cry today...
whn will they meet?????
nazsheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
virat virat ...u were fab today...loved ur perfomance today...and vanshika finally back to her senses😃 which for short time swamini had poisend it 😡...thank god aaj usko jhelna nahi pada😡
cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heart wrenching scene
hats off to kushal he nailed it kudos
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shrav_virman

ya sure ..he wanted to say that 'life has end mom but love doesn have an end' and in case' if maanvi goes away from me forever and if dis is gods decision ,then its okay with me..i accept it..and i vl live with maanvi's memories forever ' ;-( and next he says that 'he doesn want to loose her before gaining her'

Awww... DOESN'T WANT TO LOOSE HER BEFORE GAINING HER!!!!!!!omg., he said that!!!what a line!!! he is so true...even he is helpless., even he doesn't have any answers., but he knows one thing for sure that HE LOVES HER!!!!!!OH! HOW BEAUTIFUL...i am so touched..., bina kuch samachgaye., i had tears just to see that guy talking with his mom., the way he pleaded., and the way vanshika said that she likes maanvi so much and she is afriad...it was like two kids talking with each other & it was so natural...i simply loved this scene...it would be one of the most memorable scene in EHMMBH...
thank you shravs🤗
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
So true... I can't still get that out from my mind...
They both did a great job... I was wailing through out the episode...
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: monumolu

😭

OMG I can't belief I cried!!!! Wow what a mom n son duo... Best ever on Tellywood...

yaa truely..best best on tellywood...