India-Forums

awww how cute

kriyansh.d3 Groupbie
kriyansh.d3
kriyansh.d3

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
holla guys!!!!! hw r u all??? hope u r good 
SmileSmileSmile
actually i was watching yesterdays epi when rhea pushes suvi and yuvi catches her...awww hw cute just love them yaar 
gosh!!!!! and when he was pressing her feet n he asked her is it paining tooo much and she says no bt thn nods yesss  n the way he looks at her n tells her not to cry...awww some body pinch me yaar this guys gonna kill me one day by their chemistry
Smile
n when naro runs behind rathi n yuvi runs n holds suvi's feet 
it was amazing and thn when he was just staring at her and thn his dialogue"pehen pehen issehi pehen vese b tu isse pehengi to pata b nhi chalegi k tu kya dialogues bol rhi he" n after sum tym every1 repeated it his expression was so cute
Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownshaily.says-isnatanamika143..pia.rahaForeverForU

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I m totally in love with them...and how sweetly manny spotted the light on them when Naro ran behind rathi and Yuvi came running to catch Suvi's feet...and the stare...and then Yuvi shouted "abey mannu k bacche!!!"LOL...I m loving mannu n rathi...
isnat IF-Dazzler
isnat
isnat

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
hmm YuvReen always super cute! I fell in love with them once again yesterday!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index