Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys..
me back in action... dis tym wid sm random dairy entries...

1st post-

23 April 2011, Friday

Dear Diary,

I still remember the 1st day we met… Exactly 3 yrs ago, on this very day, I saw you. My 1st friend when I came in college & his gf (who later on became OUR BEST FRIENDS) told me about you; they were praising you so much- this girl is dis, this girl is dat… I got so fed up from them that I finally decided to meet you.
U know, one should not praise about any common friend of theirs so much in front of someone… coz u know, it builds up an expectation about THAT person, u start to form an image in ur mind that- this is what the person will look like, dress like, speak like etc… U somewhat start to like the person whom u've not met. Then 1 day, when u meet them & u go like- WHAM!!!!! All your expectations go crashing & u go like- HEY! U R NOT THAT PERSON WHOM I THOUGHT ABOUT!!!!
But thankfully, this did not happen with us. I met u & u pretty much lived up to my expectations… Only 1 minor thing was what I didn't expect was that- U TURNED OUT TO BE A REALLY TALKATIVE GIRL!!!! But that was okay; since I was a shy guy & u were the extrovert in our relationship.
Since both of us were class-mates, I kinda preferred to stick to you for a month or so till I find some new friends. I found out that we sure did share some similarities- our love for dance (actually only mine, coz u were crazy about it… as u wanted to become a dancer), coffee, how we hated Mondays, love to eat chat- especially pani-puri, love for films….
As time went by, even though both of us are diametrically opposite from each other, you became my BEST FRIEND and I became your BEST FRIEND.
That day is still fresh in my mind when u came & supported me when NO ONE supported me… not even R 2 LUV-BIRDS (as u used to call them)! I was sitting on the stairs, feeling totally defeated, broken from inside. U quietly came & placed ur hand on my shoulder & sat beside me. Surprisingly, u didn't utter a word; but just hugged me & I hugged u back; I really didn't know what happened to me… but the moment u hugged me, my heart kinda skipped a beat… I don't know for what reason, but I surely did feel it! That day, that moment when u hugged me… I knew it that u were an angel… to be precise, MY ANGLE! An angel sent from heavens ONLY FOR ME! And then from that day onwards, u became ANGEL for me… & I became JHALLA for you.
We both had promised each other that we will never leave each other's side, will be with each other NO MATTER WHAT, will be each other's PARTNERS-IN-CRIME…. Tym went by & our college was coming to an end...
GRADUATION-CUM-FAREWELL DAY-
I was waiting for you inside your house; your bro & I chatted till you came out wearing a white & blue saare & that pendant which I had gifted u on ur bday…
saree-

pendant-

Did I ever compliment you that you were looking BEAUTIFUL in that graduation dress? U have no idea, how lucky I felt that tym to have U in my life. As we met, I so felt like making you mine forever… I tried a lot to control myself but I cudn't & by mistake I blurted out- STUNNINGLY HAWT! U just blushed at my compliment & then that night was the most memorable time of my life.
Life's damn ironic… Because along with our farewell night, it was also THAT night… when u left me all alone & went away to a faraway place…
I still remember when the doctor came out of the OPT & told me that u've left me forever… I didn't know what hit me, but I just came inside your ward & saw you covered with many tubes… I slowly came beside ur bed & sat, gently taking your hand in mine, I just kept muttering- "I'm sorry. It's my fault." U gently gripped my hand & told me that it's neither my fault nor urs; told me that whatever happens… happens for the best; promised me that even if physically u won't be there, UR SOUL will always be there to guide me… Saying this, u slept off, never to wake up again…
U always said that- whatever happens… happens for the best! True, even if u r not there with me…. U WILL BE THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME & I KNOW THAT U WILL BE THERE….
WITH ME…. ALWAYS!

it was really awesome
loved it
i just loved the simplicity of it
like one could write n talk to his diary...
awww so outstanding post i just loved it man really its great
Wow tania . . . . Its amazing 👏
1st I thought that u r sharing ur college memories . . . . . But In middle I got it - its a boy's pov 😆
I hope its just random thought . . . . . . Coz the end was really painful 😭
the beautiful bonding these 2 share is the perfect example of friendship 🤗
I felt so connected wid the story . . . 😃
yogi... mein abhi abhi apne final year main aai hu yaar!
but thnx a ton u, chetna & enrique for commenting!!!
@Born2Dance: pls unres...
hey awesome work...

loved it..

pehle laga girl's pov then a boy's bt a sad end... 😭

do write more...

loved the part when he described his changing feelings..
hey firstly i think its girls pvo but i got its boys pvo 
but really touching 
nd sad 
marvellous... thats the only word came in my mind ... but plz no more sad endings ... it makes me sad... ur an awesum writer plz write sumthing about Kriyaaansh...
INDEX-
Post 1- pg 1
Post 2- pg 5
Post 3- pg
Post 4- pg
Post 5- pg
Post 6- pg
Post 7- pg
Post 8- pg
Post 9- pg
Post 10- pg

Edited by kriyaanshd3 - 11 years ago
WOW!! Just WOW!! It straight away touched my heart and carressed my heart.!! I am really touched after reading it!! Loved it thnxx for the pm!