Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   

PFR #9: Place For Request...NEW (Page 6)

...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 13631

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

I need a siggy of arnav and khushi...from any of the epic episodes.plz make it beautiful.thnx in advance
Hope You Like ItSmile


<img src="http://i.imgur.com/bh1xm.jpg" alt="" />
thnx a lot.hope i can request u for making siggy's in future too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi

EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 14985

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

I need a siggy of arnav and khushi...from any of the epic episodes.plz make it beautiful.thnx in advance
Hope You Like ItSmile


<img src="http://i.imgur.com/bh1xm.jpg" alt="" />
thnx a lot.hope i can request u for making siggy's in future too...

sure anytimeEmbarrassed
im glad u liked itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Joined: 11 December 2007
Posts: 2594

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Can anyone make a Birthday sig for me..Thank YouSmile

This is the pic:


http://i.imgur.com/e5hRK.jpg


Text: Happy Birthday Elfie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi

EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 14985

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Can anyone make a Birthday sig for me..Thank YouSmile

This is the pic:


http://i.imgur.com/e5hRK.jpg


Text: Happy Birthday Elfie


ur req done, hope you like it...i hve done a few colourings choose which eva u like






The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiSiddu246

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Joined: 19 February 2008
Posts: 79065

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Hi, can anyone help me to remove the black border from this avi? Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi-Alina.

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Joined: 11 December 2007
Posts: 2594

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

Originally posted by Siddu246

Can anyone make a Birthday sig for me..Thank YouSmile

This is the pic:


http://i.imgur.com/e5hRK.jpg


Text: Happy Birthday Elfie


ur req done, hope you like it...i hve done a few colourings choose which eva u like









Oh my god thank you sooo muchHug...im sorry i dont know your name...but I am in loveee...they are sooo adorable...I love love the texture you chose ..cupcakes are so cute...and love love the coloring...I dont know which one to chose from...they are all amazingClap... thank you sooo much... please do give me a link to your gallery if you have one...i wud definitely request from you again.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi

_Bidzie_ IF-Stunnerz
_Bidzie_
_Bidzie_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33405

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Can anyone please stack these avis vertically for me asap? PLEASE!



Edited by -Bidzie- - 28 July 2012 at 2:44am
EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 14985

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246




Oh my god thank you sooo muchHug...im sorry i dont know your name...but I am in loveee...they are sooo adorable...I love love the texture you chose ..cupcakes are so cute...and love love the coloring...I dont know which one to chose from...they are all amazingClap... thank you sooo much... please do give me a link to your gallery if you have one...i wud definitely request from you again.. Embarrassed

your welcome Smile I'm glad u loved my work! thank youEmbarrassed 
i'm trying out different style and im glad you liked this styleBig smile
Link to my gallery EkSapnoKiPari Creation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiSiddu246

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
One place information for photoshop

Author: pmtwist   Replies: 0   Views: 214

pmtwist 0 214 14 July 2013 at 7:29pm by pmtwist
PFR #8: Place For Requests - NEW

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: psawyer   Replies: 1195   Views: 60804

psawyer 1195 60804 04 July 2012 at 2:49pm by -Faiza-
PFR #7: Place For Requests - NEW!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 1203   Views: 60230

Ambrosia 1203 60230 26 June 2011 at 4:14am by karansprincess
Lorelz request shop*request*rd pg.3

2 3 4

Author: raima_123   Replies: 24   Views: 2514

raima_123 24 2514 08 May 2007 at 10:57pm by reva_roy
-x-Nisha-s Request Shop-x- Request Now

2 3 4

Author: x_Roxy_x   Replies: 27   Views: 3264

x_Roxy_x 27 3264 29 October 2006 at 9:31am by sweet_ak92

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index