Revealed-Akshya’s secret 20days workshop

~LiNa~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Revealed - Akshay's secret 20 days editing workshop
[Wednesday, June 14, 2006]

Akshay Kumar has finally admitted it!

Often accused of chopping off the role of his co-stars in his films, most recently being the case of Suneil Shetty in 'Phir Hera Pheri', he has now disclosed that he was off for a secret 20 days workshop on editing!

Well, don't be alarmed as he said this in a sarcastic tone, once again! When asked to comment on the controversy of cutting short Suniel Shetty's role in the film, Akshay laughed it out & joked, "I don't know what to say! Last year I was awarded the best editor in an award ceremony and this year you have caught me red handed while I had declared that I was having a well-deserved break with my family. But the actual fact is that I was not in a holiday break but had gone for a secret 20 days work shop on editing since I thought of bettering my skills!"

Akshay surely seems to be riding high on the success with 'Phir Hera Pheri' being declared one of the biggest hits of the year after a bumper opening at the Box Office, coupled with the highly successful 'HEAT' world tour.

To set the records straight, Akshay had been to Spain with his family to take a break from his hectic work schedule. Within two hours of arriving in Bombay, he took off to West Indies for a performance where he was inundated with calls congratulating him on the success of 'Phir Hera Pheri'. Akshay surely seems elated at the twin success of the world tour and the phenomenal opening of 'Phir Hera Pheri'.

Keeping the not-so-great show of 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye' behind him, Akshay Kumar is now all smiles as he looks forward to the release of Sajid Nadiadwala's biggest film till date, 'Jaaneman', that stars Salman Khan and Preity Zinta alongside him.

Edited by ~LiNa~ - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar aaki would never do something like this though i dont think media people just trying to stir things up
madzaboutchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont thibk akshay wud have done all these things
he is a good actor and he has no competition wid suniel shetty