Show is going at the speed of light!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
WOW! 

The show is going so fast...speed of light! There are changes in characters attitude OVERNIGHT. 

Within this week, each day bought so much progress in the show.

Day 1: DC changes 
Day 2: Karishma and Angad realise and even admit their feelings for one another
Day 3: Akshat realises he was wrong so goes and sees Meenakshi 
Day 4: Meenakshi is doing well..walking and hopes to dance
Day 5: Meenakshi is walking on her own, Karishma has come to an understanding and her character has changed overnight as she shakes hands with Meenakshi. And the final dance is about to begin. 

Question: IF there are soo many contestants left how can they pick a winner?

Opinion: Although I liked Meenakshi and Akshat together, I do not want him to end up with her as I do not believe after all his stunts...he deserves her love. He is easily manipulated and is very selfish. *Fingers Crossed* For DC and Meenakshi's pairing. I always wanted them together and now that Akshat is out of the way, I am hoping M+DC realise feelings for one another. Well, it may be hard to show Meenakshi having feelings for DC since shes never really though of him that way. I do not mind Alan but I cannot vote for Alan and Meenakshi WHEN DC and Meenakshi have a chance. 

Now, Go Ahead EveryOne & Express Your Final Thoughts!

Edited by survi035 - 05 July 2012 at 5:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruckT4YY4B4shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Show is going at the speed of light!" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
June 13 th around that the ph got a notice about the Show needs to shut
They are doing every possible thing to streamline the characters of the show and even with that they brought out new angles with the way the show goes in terms of changing phases of making someone laser popular than the other and using someone better than the other

From last week the time changed purely to show the realness actual unplanned non drama part of the show ever since DC tried to take advantage of Meenakshi's helplessness this was the tip of the ice berg the dark side of the world where morals are to be kept rooted and the change ignited in meenakshi proved that DC saw his own phase as Dev...
This was the peak moment of transformation and tables being turned . DC now knew that his shows drama phase is done and the true reality and the emtional side of the contestants has reached its final stage and it's now their pure quest and the show will dwell into the side where amends will have its own course and therefore telling karishma to strike purely for her goal as bringing out the rooted goodness which somewhere she posses has to be woken up, similar traits were scene in the rest also..

Now with the finale performance gearing up and meenakshi 's aim more than the dance or with the dance a message to expose DC has her rooted DC may know or not what will happen to him he knows only one thing Meenakshi's win is his win so he is ready to get bombarded , but what I would see be interesting is meenakshi god forbid anything happens on stage with repeated requests from DC and even Alan has some big damage and DC rushes her to hospital and is helpless , and after recovery meenakshi realizes that DC was the one who made sure she is nursed well and the slogan to err is human and to forgive is Devine works her and meenakshi is victorious which means DC's win and he walks away telling her to be happy and will always protect her which he did say once which was meant for Alan but I feel indirectly it was the dev inside DC saying that.
If Meebakshi has room to forgive and she and DC being poles apart as he said would they meet is still unknown but wish it does somewhere when two lines meet

My thoughts abt how it will flow
Smile

Also since its a mix of public and judges voting so the rest of the contestants may get eleminated with the public votes and only the three competitive or 4 will be the final top and the highest voted and judged with all parameters wins the title

Edited by shanti05 - 05 July 2012 at 7:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rish

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Wow! awesum analysis. 

I like your ending and I hope that is how the show finishes up. So sad how its ending, I just hope they do end up pairing Dc and Meenakshi. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.