Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Disclaimer: This spoof is humorous imitation of shows and it is meant to be taken that spirit only.

One day a member of Binsi fan club (from Pillar Bibi) and a member of Monu-Meenu fan club (from Na Kehle Tum Na Maine Kuch Score kiya ) started fighting with each other. Our loyal reporter Jhoota Singh was passing by and witnessed the brawl. He asked both Miss Chulbuli and Miss Gulbadan the reason of their tiff.

JS: Ladies why are you fighting. What is the issue?

Miss Chulbuli: See Mr. Jhoota Singh I'm in a hurry to stage protest against Miss Leela Devi Bata and Bee Channel and Miss Gulbadan is refusing to clear my way.

Miss Gulbadan: Miss Chulbuli I'm in an emergency situation… I reached here first and I need to show my protest first. If didn't start protesting now our show Na Kehle Tum Na Maine Kuch Score kiya will drown.

Miss Chulbuli: If I didn't start protesting now my favourite couple Binsi won't be able to get a house… right now they are homeless living in an under construction building.

Miss Gulbadan: I'm also fighting for a cause… the Fooler Channel has approved an absurd track in the show and now new entries are taking place to separate our Monu-Meenu.

Miss Chulbuli: You see Binsi's condition is very bad… they are recently married & walked out of their house… he has been termed as superman in the show but he can't afford to rent a house….

Miss Gulbadan: You don't understand… your Binsi are atleast married but our Monu and Meenu… they are not even married. Our Monu is Spiderman but his mother is out of control… she is going to force our Spiderman Monu to marry a girl who is like fickle moon. Recently Miss Cynic has joined Jhappu in story writing so it can't be their idea. I suspect Fooler Channel's intervention here.

Miss Chulbuli: If we don't stand for our Binsi the Bee Channel might axe them…. They've already changed the timings of our rendezvous.

Miss Gulbadan: Then you should be happy… we are requesting the Fooler channel to change the timings if Big Sore is going to replace it… but they are deliberately ruining the story….

JS: Miss Chulbuli and Miss Gulbadan it seems that Bee and Fooler befooled you like others. Instead of rushing to show your protest every time you should vanish for some time like clouds of monsoon vanish from the sky. Let them search for you. Meanwhile you can join other mad fan clubs.

After Shamil's encouragement I wrote something on NBT. Read & forget tension. Big smile

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

nbtgdshwAskariblmadhuri-Swetha-fatim30saurismadhubansen-RD-AdorableTrouble-Khush-Mehek25-Deb-shourieNanhi_Angelsitammabarbie2011sujana9Bharti_kVintageWinechweetu--Sanchu--manzilmukul-Rinky-SilentsoulNeelimaSJdivareenashamilmanesha76--Udhay---RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Idiotic Times: Story of Turbulent Times For Fans" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL

Read it on your blog.  Awesome! Loved it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-fatim30chweetumisty85

fatim30

Goldie

fatim30

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
awesome Smile LOL LOL LOL..mujhe pata nahi tha ki tum bhi likhti ho Smile

keep it up mamta 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetumisty85

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Good one mamtha...Clap..Fooler..n...Bee channel..haha...superman can't take a house on rent???LOLhilarious write up..I was rofling at Piller Bibi..ROFL

-Swetha-misty85

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
In a very simple word and phrase I'll tell you I REALLY LIKE It.
More precisely the sense of humour can be felt
Great job.
Keep it up!!

Edited by KajAnj - 05 July 2012 at 6:53am

madhubansenmisty85

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
ROFL reporter jootha singh

miss gulbadanShocked ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

miss chubuli ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Na Kehle Tum Na Maine Kuch Score kiya  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

to good Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-madhubansenmisty85

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
ROFL

that was fun...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

AdorableTrouble

IF-Dazzler

AdorableTrouble

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Na Khele Tum Na Humne Kuch Score Kiya  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Fooler channel  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Amazing Mis !! Keep it up !! You should write more often LOL

Edited by Monu_Deewani - 05 July 2012 at 5:04am

-Swetha-misty85

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.