Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

set_raj

IF-Sizzlerz

set_raj

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Dhriti Bhatia Aka Krishna Fan Club...Smile

Hello, I am Dhriti Bhatia..Krishna

Three years old Dhriti Bhatia is currently the toast of Indian television. She plays the role of Krishna in Jai Shri Krishna and it seems Dhriti is quite a natkhat makhanchor in real life too.Big smile

Maakhan Khaaoge,Mama jee?(Kans)LOL
Dhriti Bhatia

Mujhe Maakhan bahut pasand hai...aur aapko?Tongue

How do i look as Krishna? cute, sweet, or Natkhat?Big smile

Kans Mama ko Sataane mein Anand aata hai..LOL

Dhau bhaiyya kahte hain chalo fir Maakhan churaayen..WinkTongue

I like to make friends..Will you be my friend?SmileSmile

Aap log kya sochne lage?..chalo write something about me..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AishuHiBawari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhriti Bhatia aka Krishna Fan Club" in Jai Shri Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Thank you for reopening the thread Raj! Add me to the member's list please!
And can we have a section for Dhriti's other achievements? She did quite a few shows after Jai Shri Krishna. She was even in the Star Plus starrer, IPKKND for a while!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top