IPKKND - WU - 4/7 - Raaz Faash!!!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›
And I know..as usual...me the super late latif...But today

Why WHY WHY!!

Why when Tuesday we had a super dialogue, super killer smile, super chemistry and super MILAN, Wednesday suddenly has a dumb (Literally not figuratively) ASR, Fainting Naani, Exclaiming Anji the akal se ganji, and a dominating Bhindi nose ki nose aka Shyam's nose...

Whatever I did to you CVSSS

Hence I

that too in double  blue role๐Ÿ˜ก

So let me start this๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข update...

With Maami opening the curtains on the soap opera...and telling everybody that uska munna bhanja was kidnapped (The Kid was taking a nap๐Ÿคฃ,,,Since Maamii has lost all the Angrezi humour...here is me to get it back๐Ÿ˜›)

Every body has a *Flash**Flash**Flash**Flash**Flash* reaction...Then as usual...Payal the dimaag se Ghayal goes into a silent modem, Naani almost faints but our Khushi the cornered one today, steadies her (Who thought that Khushi actually caught her before she could faint??? It was like she was prompting her,..Faint faint..you just received a fainting news!!!!)

Anji the akal se ganji...then attack her already bruised brother ...on the pretext of worrying about his health...(Poor thing...ek toh itney dino se Bhindi nose se atyaachaar sehen kiya...now his wifey๐Ÿ˜ก...is not even asking him for water and eating his head ...arrey khaana toh khilao iss bhukhey inssan ko!!!)

Aakash as usual puts his brainless questions and asks how come his own mother did not apprise him on this facts...(Pagla gaya hai kya??...She would have need to translate that into the Polygraph language...Mr. A is kidnapped by Mr.X who is infact Mr.S and hubby of Mrs. A blah blah blah...since that is the only language you understand you useless brother๐Ÿ˜ก)

And the equally useless sister asking her bechari bruised weak and tired Sister as to why she was also not updated on these events (Payal...she would hhave ..had you found time from getting dressed as the gehno ki dukaan!!!!)
Maami tries putting the blame on Khushi๐Ÿ˜ก about how she was the one who stopped Maamii ffrom disclosing the truth ...and everybody again starts questioning Khushi and Maami questions ASR as to who kidnapped him...(arrey usko pata hota toh itna drama kyun hota...Maami you have got brainless infection from your bahu!!)

Khushi tells them that the Kidnapper did not want the ransom as he wanted to kill ASR...and again all the *flash**flash* reactions...and again Anji the akal se ganji ranting and wondering and blah blah!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

and then Khushi opens up the drama sequel...telling everybody that the Kidnappes is HERE in THIS room...and everybody again gets and points towards Shyam...
Anji the akal se ganji catches the absent collar of Khushi and questions her on questioning her SUHAAG (aag lagao on you suhaag๐Ÿ˜ก) and ASR is standing there silently, crushing his own teeth ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...(I tell you...he needs to go to the bathroom...ab itney dino se nahi gaya hoga na..and ye log hai ki kidnapping kidnapping khel rahe hai.Koi toh mera dard samjho)

And then tries to prove her point by telling him about that ever green blood on his shoes...and the ever disappearing pages of Will and the totally edited films of that airport cassettes ...

And bhindi nose tells that 'Rani sahiba you know I am a lawyer! (Argghhh dont you even remind me of that...I feel like surrendering my license everytime you say that๐Ÿ˜ญ) and that is why something must have stuck to his shoes...
With the whole family cornering Khushi..we finally have NK sauntering in (Thank God NK for you...now jhat se speak up...)

NK after a lot of shaking from Khushi says that Khushi is saying the truth (NK you dhokebaaz...you could have arrived early and spoken ekdum jhat se na...now this episode will be over and I wont be able to see the slap...)

NK tells Shyam that he was right behind hiim when he was talking to the agent that he wanted a stamp of Scotland on ASR's passport   (Please explain that what this would have attained Shyambabua...even iif they found the stamp..wont they ask that what is the passport doing here when he was in Scotland๐Ÿ˜•)

Precap : FINALLY Payal speaks up and says that Khushi is telling the truth

Though I am still in

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Srushtiii meri jaan ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— ... tu aa jaaye aur main na aaun, aisa ho sakta hai kya ๐Ÿ˜‰

Srushti hai pareshaan, bura hai uska haal
Show ke CV's hain usse gusse
letein hain badla har wednesday ko usse
aur bechari Srush kheechein jaaye apne baal ๐Ÿ˜†

Yaar Nani ka faint hone toh banta tha na ... I am surprised she did not get a heart attack.
Bhaiyya ek ke baad ek, jo ghar mein ghus raha hai woh ghayal haalat mein ... pehle Damaadji lute-pite se aaye, phir Khushi bitiya or phir Bitwa jo India mein tha bhi nahi ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ... I am surprised Anji did not resort to full-fledged hysterics *Thank God for small mercies* ๐Ÿ˜›

Khushi  bitiya probably told Bitwa to let her do the talking yaar .. & Arnav bitwa being sooo much in lowe with her, agreed to do much beyond that ... he even gave his expressions some rest ... only his eyes moved -- pehle daayein, phir baayein ... I tell you bitwa would make such a good classical dancer ๐Ÿ˜†

And bhindi nose tells that 'Rani sahiba you know I am a lawyer!  -- You know Srush, whenever Shyamu says this mujhe teri yaad aa jaati hai ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Eagerly waiting for the Zordaar thappad to play out bey ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aur Chatpati Srush ... kahan rehti hai bey ... kis forum ko darshan de rahi aaj kal ๐Ÿ˜†

Love ya much bey โค๏ธ

Edited by paru_rox - 11 years ago
patakha-guddi thumbnail
thnx di ๐Ÿ˜Š
keep protesting until you get gud epis to update in Wednesday's that too in double blue role ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by --asmita-- - 11 years ago
serene_rhea thumbnail
wat a hilarious update to a so-so episode ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg... Thnx for the update..
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really appreciate your effort into writing one after almost everyone on the forum has read through the epi discussion thread ๐Ÿค—
rvarier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ur post is worth the wait. ๐Ÿ‘
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i truely wait 4 wednesdayzz update becoz of u srusthi ...magar yeh baat alg hein i get to read the next day...but itz worth to wait for ur update...
sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update.. hope u get a gud epi on coming wednesday..
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
   Thx for the wu:)