Page 2 Page 5

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Mein aa gaiTongue
And I know..as usual...me the super late latif...But today

Why WHY WHY!!

Why when Tuesday we had a super dialogue, super killer smile, super chemistry and super MILAN, Wednesday suddenly has a dumb (Literally not figuratively) ASR, Fainting Naani, Exclaiming Anji the akal se ganji, and a dominating Bhindi nose ki nose aka Shyam's nose...

Whatever I did to you CVSSS

Hence I

that too in double  blue roleAngry

So let me start thisDeadDeadDeadDead update...

With Maami opening the curtains on the soap opera...and telling everybody that uska munna bhanja was kidnapped (The Kid was taking a napROFL,,,Since Maamii has lost all the Angrezi humour...here is me to get it backTongue)

Every body has a *Flash**Flash**Flash**Flash**Flash* reaction...Then as usual...Payal the dimaag se Ghayal goes into a silent modem, Naani almost faints but our Khushi the cornered one today, steadies her (Who thought that Khushi actually caught her before she could faint??? It was like she was prompting her,..Faint faint..you just received a fainting news!!!!)

Anji the akal se ganji...then attack her already bruised brother ...on the pretext of worrying about his health...(Poor thing...ek toh itney dino se Bhindi nose se atyaachaar sehen kiya...now his wifeyAngry...is not even asking him for water and eating his head Ouch...arrey khaana toh khilao iss bhukhey inssan ko!!!)

Aakash as usual puts his brainless questions and asks how come his own mother did not apprise him on this facts...(Pagla gaya hai kya??...She would have need to translate that into the Polygraph language...Mr. A is kidnapped by Mr.X who is infact Mr.S and hubby of Mrs. A blah blah blah...since that is the only language you understand you useless brotherAngry)

And the equally useless sister asking her bechari bruised weak and tired Sister as to why she was also not updated on these events (Payal...she would hhave ..had you found time from getting dressed as the gehno ki dukaan!!!!)
Maami tries putting the blame on KhushiAngry about how she was the one who stopped Maamii ffrom disclosing the truth ...and everybody again starts questioning Khushi and Maami questions ASR as to who kidnapped him...(arrey usko pata hota toh itna drama kyun hota...Maami you have got brainless infection from your bahu!!)

Khushi tells them that the Kidnapper did not want the ransom as he wanted to kill ASR...and again all the *flash**flash* reactions...and again Anji the akal se ganji ranting and wondering and blah blah!!!!Angry

and then Khushi opens up the drama sequel...telling everybody that the Kidnappes is HERE in THIS room...and everybody again gets and points towards Shyam...
Anji the akal se ganji catches the absent collar of Khushi and questions her on questioning her SUHAAG (aag lagao on you suhaagAngry) and ASR is standing there silently, crushing his own teeth ConfusedConfusedConfused...(I tell you...he needs to go to the bathroom...ab itney dino se nahi gaya hoga na..and ye log hai ki kidnapping kidnapping khel rahe hai.Koi toh mera dard samjhoOuch)

And then tries to prove her point by telling him about that ever green blood on his shoes...and the ever disappearing pages of Will and the totally edited films of that airport cassettes ...

And bhindi nose tells that 'Rani sahiba you know I am a lawyer! (Argghhh dont you even remind me of that...I feel like surrendering my license everytime you say thatOuchCry) and that is why something must have stuck to his shoes...
With the whole family cornering Khushi..we finally have NK sauntering in (Thank God NK for you...now jhat se speak up...)

NK after a lot of shaking from Khushi says that Khushi is saying the truth (NK you dhokebaazOuch...you could have arrived early and spoken ekdum jhat se na...now this episode will be over and I wont be able to see the slap...)

NK tells Shyam that he was right behind hiim when he was talking to the agent that he wanted a stamp of Scotland on ASR's passport   (Please explain that what this would have attained Shyambabua...even iif they found the stamp..wont they ask that what is the passport doing here when he was in ScotlandConfused)

Precap : FINALLY Payal speaks up and says that Khushi is telling the truth

Though I am still in

Edited by -Srushti- - 05 July 2012 at 2:24am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

apsaramenonshivnirchhedagujaratigirlhjarianpavneetshweta5126kathzynagoahemmistletoe22towatchnandaniemuchchadk-kimyakripsylakshmisalvadisunshine33aminakhanxotiknishtaDormael_flor-Preetz--Swetha-change12teri_susanlastminPrasanna_dhanuChimpsyM_n_h-HibiscusR-Priyyankadeejagibluedreamz953sanaroxxvanadhiminnieeparu_rox..SmaTz..Arshig8bella39Sidda8banditqueenn.patakha-guddiRoarkpsarada-.Aphrodite.-OptimisticEyesavivakirkchweetu...shruti....DarkParadise..bones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND - WU - 4/7 - Raaz Faash!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

paru_rox

IF-Dazzler

paru_rox

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Srushtiii meri jaan HugHugHug ... tu aa jaaye aur main na aaun, aisa ho sakta hai kya Wink

Srushti hai pareshaan, bura hai uska haal
Show ke CV's hain usse gusse
letein hain badla har wednesday ko usse
aur bechari Srush kheechein jaaye apne baal LOL

Yaar Nani ka faint hone toh banta tha na ... I am surprised she did not get a heart attack.
Bhaiyya ek ke baad ek, jo ghar mein ghus raha hai woh ghayal haalat mein ... pehle Damaadji lute-pite se aaye, phir Khushi bitiya or phir Bitwa jo India mein tha bhi nahi Shocked ... I am surprised Anji did not resort to full-fledged hysterics *Thank God for small mercies* Tongue

Khushi  bitiya probably told Bitwa to let her do the talking yaar .. & Arnav bitwa being sooo much in lowe with her, agreed to do much beyond that ... he even gave his expressions some rest ... only his eyes moved -- pehle daayein, phir baayein ... I tell you bitwa would make such a good classical dancer LOL

And bhindi nose tells that 'Rani sahiba you know I am a lawyer!  -- You know Srush, whenever Shyamu says this mujhe teri yaad aa jaati hai TongueLOL

Eagerly waiting for the Zordaar thappad to play out bey Big smile

Aur Chatpati Srush ... kahan rehti hai bey ... kis forum ko darshan de rahi aaj kal LOL

Love ya much bey Heart

Edited by paru_rox - 05 July 2012 at 2:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kathzynaxotiknishtaChimpsy-Srushti-minnieechweetu

patakha-guddi

IF-Rockerz

patakha-guddi

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
thnx di Smile
keep protesting until you get gud epis to update in Wednesday's that too in double blue role LOL

Edited by --asmita-- - 05 July 2012 at 2:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-chweetu

serene_rhea

serene_rhea

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
wat a hilarious update to a so-so episode Clap  Thumbs Up

-Srushti-

NIDIZ

IF-Sizzlerz

NIDIZ

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
omg... Thnx for the update..

-Srushti-

Rach.

IF-Rockerz

Rach.

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Really appreciate your effort into writing one after almost everyone on the forum has read through the epi discussion thread Hug

Chimpsy-Srushti-

rvarier

rvarier

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Ur post is worth the wait. Clap

-Srushti-minniee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top