crazy87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mohan : He tells that Mohan loves Megha & will get his love
                by hook or by crook

Megha : Tells whenever she has not believed Mohan 
              something bad has happened .
                But this time proofs are against him .

So,Guys what I can read from those two red lines is that after Mohan's plan to uncover Manav real truth Fails he is certainly going to some thing that we all have predicted such as fake Marriage drama...And what I read from Megha's line is that Finally this Manav is going to be proved a bad guy and that time it will again be proved that whenever Megha has not listened to Mohan's words something bad has happened...
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy87

Mohan : He tells that Mohan loves Megha & will get his love

by hook or by crook

Megha : Tells whenever she has not believed Mohan 
              something bad has happened .
                But this time proofs are against him .

So,Guys what I can read from those two red lines is that after Mohan's plan to uncover Manav real truth Fails he is certainly going to some thing that we all have predicted such as fake Marriage drama...And what I read from Megha's line is that Finally this Manav is going to be proved a bad guy and that time it will again be proved that whenever Megha has not listened to Mohan's words something bad has happened...

Exactly... we are discussing the same in this thread... kuch baatein toh sahi hoti dikh rahi hain...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3075144

vid14 thumbnail
Hi Manesha76...thanks for sharing. Can you please provide the video link? or tell us which TV9 channel and what is the programme name is this is shown? searching for link from long time but not successful in getting...
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: manesha76

When Mohan did not trust Megha about Amar , that time Mohan did not knew Megha at all . But then in his heart he wanted to believe Megha . 

Megha toh itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi mohan par vishwaas nahi karthi. I hope atleast she remains quiet and let Vyas family say whatever they want.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the info...
again mohan becomes the bali ka bakra...
why does he need to suffer like parvati...tulsi...prerna...are they making a male version in form of mohan...
i don't know what to say...

are this vyas family psycho...they trust a stranger manav but not mohan who fought n risk his life for their son's truth n honesty...

now i really doubt manav's character...i think he has grey shades in him...
shourie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...😊
why is mohan always insulted? 

sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much dear actually wont see this post thx alot but now seen d video what not again Mohan in trouble:(😭& again no one believe him 😡this Manav such a🤬
crazy87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So,Today's Episode will be dedicated to Mohan insult and he will be cornered by the whole Vyas Family...It would be very sad to see Mohan doing all the hard work for this Stupid family and they leave no stone unturned to humiliate him...Specially this renu will be in full form today, as she get will get the chance to insult Mohan in front of Every one...And the way Mohan turned to go away from the house and Renu just following him and continuously spiting Venom to the door...It's going to be a great heart break for all Mohan Fans...And if this Manav speaks any thing to my Monu then I will shoot him😡😡 😡