Amazing color and specially designed for wedding

anirudh123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Red color raw silk lehenga choli is absolutely amazing. lehenga is specially designed for your wedding day. Visit http://www.lalitkhatri.com/women/lehengas/meritorious-red-bridal-lehenga.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sagarikanm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome... very nice and elegant. Nevanta caught up with young designers and got a chance to know more about their collections. Here on Nevanta we have huge collection of fashion and beauty videos.
nevantamedia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very pretty dress... Follow latest fashion trends on Nevanta. 
Nevanta is the Official Online Partner for Chennai International Fashion Week 2012 !

heycookie thumbnail
Its awesmee
very prettyy
dianamoraze thumbnail
Gorgeous dresses, this kind of outfit give dynamic look. I like this dress.
kaddylorenze thumbnail
A nice piece of designer wedding lehenga. The embroidery work, design and pattern are fabulous. She look elegant and pretty in it. Nice to see this beautiful piece of lehenga. Love to have it.
Surabhi_G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anirudh123

Red color raw silk lehenga choli is absolutely amazing. lehenga is specially designed for your wedding day. Visit http://www.lalitkhatri.com/women/lehengas/meritorious-red-bridal-lehenga.html

This is really very pretty and prettifying the girl fully and the jewellery designs which she is wearing looking so elegant and matching perfectly because the lahange is already heavy thats why light jewelry will suit on this.  
miajoze thumbnail
What an amazing Lehenga!! The skirt is so embellishing,the stone work is so gorgeous.I used to get Indian clothings in UK through online stores like www.cbazaarsarees.co.uk .
maryjoe1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayaanu86

it i very elegant and beautiful but is the link not working...

Link is not working because of forum guidelines.You can have a copy-paste attempt.
😉