Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

~*~Happy Birthday Neeshoe ~*~

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Can anyone guess what is special about today, July 5th

On this special day, someone very special was born 

Here are some clues ::

Her name starts with a 'N'

Her favorite princess is Cinderella LOLLOL

And her favorite color is Red (okay this might not be true Ermm ROFL)

She loves Shahid & Amrita and Armaan and Riddhima (KaJen) Wink

.     

it's our one and only princess

Neeshoe aka Nisa

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 05 July 2012 at 2:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Indescribable-Neeshoe..-Jia-..

shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged

So the special day which is a birthday is the birthday of a special girl who is Nisa.
Please help her day become much more special by wishing her EmbarrassedBig smile

She is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. She knows how to bring a smile on everyone's faces. When you talk to her, you never want to stop because if anyone is fun to talk to, then it has to be Nisa. She's a fun loving person, who's a lot smarter than she think she is and for me, one of the coolest people ever Cool 

She's one of those rare friends whom you don't have to talk to everyday yet you feel so close to her. Wishing you an amazing birthday Nisa filled with loads of happiness and success for the future. Have a blast being another year older BUT another year closer to getting out of school too LOLLOL

here is some music to party to on your birthday, Nisa Party

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 05 July 2012 at 2:34am

shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Birthday Message
 from -Ayeshaa-

OH EM JEE :O You are finally 17 Barbie! Hip Hip Horray for you, and good news for me too as I'll have a new edition of a Barbie doll ROFL Dude I need to start keeping track of birthdays, you better put your birthday date up on your profile :P Wishing you a very happy sweet 17th birthday, may it be even sweeter than your 16th one. I'm pretty sure we met like two years ago or something, and I think it was on my old account, haha mostly everyone knows the story behind that raaz XD I met you when you used to be karanfan XD And dude our first scrap led to a very strong bond, on that very day we got to know just how much we had in common, those days were when you were actually a scrapaholic too, don't know what happened now :| Seriously man I've got more scraps then you XD But you still beat me in the posts :P LOL took forever to come to the IF dazzler stage, it feels so popular being this colour man, I was intensely tired of that gold colour, I think I've complained about this so many times with you XD And that idiotic CC was just the most awesomest place to be with all our other friends, those memories are to be cherished dude I remember chatting about totally random stuff over there, and I recall playing the truth or dare game, however, I don't know If Ive played it with you :P If I haven't then I've missed out on some extreme fun XD And the Shamrita FC, the other angelic place to be, where our attachment became unbreakable forever XD Cause you officially became my Barbie XD And hey remember you gave me the nickname Belle? XD However "Ayu" is your drug XD Thanks so much for coming into my life and spreading so much joy, you're a very special person Nisa, your sarcastic sense of humour, thoughtfulness, generosity, etc. hope for that to never change. There is so much more that I can say but it all sums up to just telling you how vital it is to have you as a part of my life, thanks for all those wonderful moments, chats, I will keep these  memories as treasures in my heart. You were my medicine most of the times when I was down or stressed about school and the one who told me not to procrastinate, thanks to you, I sort of stopped that XD I followed each and every advice you gave me man, and dude we could relate to each other's complications so easily cause we'd been through the same thing XD You still hate Biology?XD Lets not even talk about Physics :X Thanks so much for guiding me through the dark into the light, and wish you once again a very happy birthday my Barbie, be sure to have fun on your date with Ken XD No Karan this time, he's now someone else's possession XD Wishing you lots of success for your future, happiness, love, money, and fame. You deserve so much out of life man and you will be an overachiever one day XD No kidding! It's alright if you start out slow, in the end all your efforts will definitely get you to a high position in life, just believe in yourself, and you will make it far! Love you soo much Barbie, many many happy returns of the day, may this birthday be bindaaz, love you my doll! Hug

This is totally you miss lazyass :P

And this is Ken dressed up as a bear doing some cool moves on your birthday XD

Your Ayu here to entertain you as well XD

Invited some special geeks over XD

Some animated cake for you LOL

And once again happy birthday my lovely Barbie <3

Birthday Message 
 from .Sanayaa.
Oyeee Grandpa! OMG! you getting old and old as years are passing...Getting older than me LOL imma make fun of you as your teeths fall off, Poor you...Need a wheel chair?? kyaa?? I'll bring you one if you want. Anyways done wid all that teasing abhi ke liye HAPPY birhday to you re :D Hope you have a good one...And i apologize...School ki waja se mujhe time nahi milla and i jjust got to know that it was your birthday recently...so couldn't make it as specail as you made my birthday very specail...Please forgive me re...I hope you do :D And you know i Love you...And remember i Love you grandpa ke liye nahi tha it was for my sweet Nisa, I Love re jaan <333 Always and forever!!

And Look i worked sooo hard to make these two for you Hope you Like them both :D dono kajen ki siggs hai ;)

Dekh dekh, even they are making you eat cake, Get far haan bhut cake kahiyo...See they're also wishing you :D How specail you are re!

And I promise you next time tera birthday main bhut specail karongi...Promise :D Imma prepare your birthday before time :D

• Special friends are a rare find, but am I glad that you are one of mine! Happy Birthday to a friend I'll never forget!
  • Wishing my friend a beautiful day, Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way.May all be good and all come true On this very special day for you!
  • Today is a perfect day to tell you that you are a wonderful friend. Happy Birthday! Wishing you all the best today and throughout the coming year!
  • Happy Birthday to you! I wish that your life blossoms into many of your most cherished desires come true.

Girl, You're amazing just the way you are ;)...I Love you re...This is from the bottom of my heart...You're a true friend...I Love you forever and will never forget you HeartHeart Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart 

LOVE YOU!!!! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bas itna hei tha :D

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 05 July 2012 at 2:07am

shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Birthday Message
 from shootingstar.xx

oyee nisuu aaj teri birthday hai Dancing I want to see you partying like crazy today hehe. at least with your virtual online friends LOL I want to apologize for this extremely crappy birthday thread. this was made with zero planning LOL we as in Sanaya, Ayu, and I wanted to make your birthday special this year and i'm sure if they made the birthday thread it would have been a lot better. I just hope you have an amazing birthday with your family and friends because I don't know if we did a good job here on IF LOL You have no idea how much I look forward to talking to you especially since you are gayab most of the time or at least you were until like a week ago LOL were my 3 clues crappy? PLEASE tell me I guessed your fav color correctly ROFL and well you know the whole cinderella aka princeton wali kahani after all you are the one who told me this story ROFL I will hamesha call you my cinderella since you are a princess Embarrassed I mean princesses are pretty and nice .. okay that might not be true because some can be snobbish ErmmROFL but just think of disney princesses .. they're all good ahah. this talented ladki loves you a lot .. i'm sorry koi siggy nahi bana sakti hoon .. but Ayu and Sanaya did so you enjoy their  gifts .. and my gift is my love Hug bohot saara pyaar <3 I really hope all your hopes and dreams come true because I do believe you deserve all of it :) and that you make your parents proud Approve pshht we already know you will .. can't say the same about me ROFL and lucky girl your bday is on July 4th and so people are doing fireworks after midnight so just think of it as if they are celebrating as well by doing fireworks Party they just don't know that those fireworks are for you LOL and please be the awesome friend you always are and never ever change. you're amazing the way you are ... not intentionally trying to quote a song ROFL

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 05 July 2012 at 2:53am
-Arushi- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeshoe

-Indescribable- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Neeshoe

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Neeshoe I left you a message in the ShamRita Fan Club but I will repost later tonight!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE YOU! <33

Neeshoe

Aussie_Girl IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Neeshoe

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top