Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

neha.rox

Groupbie

neha.rox

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
hey guys...

hope u all r doing well?

i wanted to discuss bout the new rhea in the show... if it was priyanka(the old rhea) i think she wud have acted well...well...frankly i hate the new rhea..Dead. i dislike her acting skills...wat bout u guys... pls post ur comments bout her...ur opinions...

n yes... yesterday...suvreen's scenes were ossum!!!!!Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyansh.d3seoulbeats---Shweta---isnatBrunoMars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I somehow find it overacting!" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
same here...dont like the new Rhea...her acting doesn't seem realistic for sum reason 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha.rox

neha.rox

Groupbie

neha.rox

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isnat

same here...dont like the new Rhea...her acting doesn't seem realistic for sum reason 

n yaa in yes. epi.. her acting was urgh!!Deadweird expressions maarti h..LOL

seoulbeats

seoulbeats

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
She sounded kind of desperate when she said. 'I think I will only have to do it'LOL

I agree she did seem to overact however we should wait for her to improve.Fitting into another actor's shoes wouldn't have been easy for her as well. :D

neha.rox

.FieryPhoenix.

.FieryPhoenix.

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
The new Rhea sucks!! I hate her like anything!! 
And yes, Prianca was wayyy better! Maybe she left the show bcoz the CVs wanted Rhea to reach the height of meaness. And as I recall, Prianca said in one of her interviews that in real life she was completely different than Rhea. And on the day of shoot, everyone was asking her to act more mean. She felt very pressured. 
But whatever the reason is, I miss her.  

neha.rox

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.