Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

infinity_

Goldie

infinity_

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

Hey sharmila!!!
Welcome to the forum:-) i agree with what u said. The scenes were beautiful n the dialogues were aptly suiting the atmosphere. Nakul n disha aka adi n pankhuri r doing an awesome job. With each passing day im loving this show more n more:-D

Hiya! 

Thankyou! :)
What's your name? Embarrassed
And yeah, Nakul and Disha are doing a wonderful job in the show! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxSK1991

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beautiful Scene : 04.07.2012 (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Firebolt..

Heylo peepz,

I'm Sharmila. . . and I've been watching the show on and off till now. . . but yesterday's scenes have me completely hooked to the show! 

I love how the creatives depicted the 'Walking on the rocks' scene. It was so beautifully written and the leads have done a fabulous job on it too...

I love Pankhuri asks Aditya, if he's scared about the wedding and he appears taken aback by her frank question. . . and then when they start to walk, Pankhuri sees that Aditya is having a little trouble and she offers to help him, but he replies that he's fine and he'll manage on his own and Pankhuri smiles sweetly.

I feel its a way the CVs want to show the future track, like how Pankhuri will be the one to identify Aditya's hesitation and fears towards the marriage institution and she'll be the one who offers help but Aditya refuses. .  and latter on he is so used to her and so comfortable around her that he holds on to her with both his hands and this kinda indicates how he'll start to believe in the marriage and how'll he give his best to make it a success. 

Very well showcased, and its a very pleasant and subtle way to show how the future track might be! Embarrassed

Cheers,

Sharmila

Sharmila superb analysisClapClap
i also simply love how pankhuri askd adi is he scared abt wedding??
& oh my ghosh..temple mein toh adi pankhuri mein kho gaya tha..
mein ne toh repeat telecast bhi nahi miss kiya...

infinity_SK1991

infinity_

Goldie

infinity_

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot! Hug

Yeah, the temple scene was so amazing.. and being a die-hard romantic.. I loved how he just kept staring at her with a small smile on his face! LOL Day Dreaming 

SK1991Dae_drmer

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot! Hug

Yeah, the temple scene was so amazing.. and being a die-hard romantic.. I loved how he just kept staring at her with a small smile on his face! LOL Day Dreaming 

Smile sharmila yeah mein toh dhekte hi rehegai...ain temple he almst pankhuri's hand..i wish kuch waise ho jaye..LOL
Aur pata hai?? i wished jab dono river cross kar rahein thay dono hi pani mein gir jayein..phir baad mein socha ki cv's waisa romantic moments wedding ki baad ke liye baachake rakhe honge..wat say??

infinity_SK1991

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
I completely agree.
Its such a pleasant change to watch Aditya-Pankhudi. Their conversations, so far, has been captured very beautifully :)

infinity_SK1991

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
I agree with u dear...
beautiful scene that was...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity_

infinity_

Goldie

infinity_

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

Thanks a lot! Hug

Smile sharmila yeah mein toh dhekte hi rehegai...ain temple he almst pankhuri's hand..i wish kuch waise ho jaye..LOL
Aur pata hai?? i wished jab dono river cross kar rahein thay dono hi pani mein gir jayein..phir baad mein socha ki cv's waisa romantic moments wedding ki baad ke liye baachake rakhe honge..wat say??
Haha.. you've quite an imagination, but this is a Rajshri Show.. so, I guess we'll have subtle and sweet romantic moments.. instead of the bold and outright ones! Embarrassed Pankhuri already seems comfortable in Aditya's presence... he should also feel the same way na.. phir jaake baad mein kuch romance hoga! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dae_drmer

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dae_drmer

Thanks a lot! Hug

Haha.. you've quite an imagination, but this is a Rajshri Show.. so, I guess we'll have subtle and sweet romantic moments.. instead of the bold and outright ones! Embarrassed Pankhuri already seems comfortable in Aditya's presence... he should also feel the same way na.. phir jaake baad mein kuch romance hoga! ROFL

ya mujhe bhi lagta mein na fast forward mode mein chaligai hai na??bt i intensely love adhuri moments...Big smileTongue aww..kab 1o hoga?? approx two hrs to go...Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.