Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks a lot! 🤗

Yeah, the temple scene was so amazing.. and being a die-hard romantic.. I loved how he just kept staring at her with a small smile on his face! 😆 😍 
Originally posted by ..Firebolt..

Thanks a lot! 🤗

Yeah, the temple scene was so amazing.. and being a die-hard romantic.. I loved how he just kept staring at her with a small smile on his face! 😆 😍 

😊 sharmila yeah mein toh dhekte hi rehegai...ain temple he almst pankhuri's hand..i wish kuch waise ho jaye..😆
Aur pata hai?? i wished jab dono river cross kar rahein thay dono hi pani mein gir jayein..phir baad mein socha ki cv's waisa romantic moments wedding ki baad ke liye baachake rakhe honge..wat say??
I completely agree.
Its such a pleasant change to watch Aditya-Pankhudi. Their conversations, so far, has been captured very beautifully :)
I agree with u dear...
beautiful scene that was...😍
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

😊 sharmila yeah mein toh dhekte hi rehegai...ain temple he almst pankhuri's hand..i wish kuch waise ho jaye..😆
Aur pata hai?? i wished jab dono river cross kar rahein thay dono hi pani mein gir jayein..phir baad mein socha ki cv's waisa romantic moments wedding ki baad ke liye baachake rakhe honge..wat say??
Haha.. you've quite an imagination, but this is a Rajshri Show.. so, I guess we'll have subtle and sweet romantic moments.. instead of the bold and outright ones! 😳 Pankhuri already seems comfortable in Aditya's presence... he should also feel the same way na.. phir jaake baad mein kuch romance hoga! 🤣

Haha.. you've quite an imagination, but this is a Rajshri Show.. so, I guess we'll have subtle and sweet romantic moments.. instead of the bold and outright ones! 😳 Pankhuri already seems comfortable in Aditya's presence... he should also feel the same way na.. phir jaake baad mein kuch romance hoga! 🤣

ya mujhe bhi lagta mein na fast forward mode mein chaligai hai na??bt i intensely love adhuri moments...😃😛 aww..kab 1o hoga?? approx two hrs to go...😳

Hiya! 

Thankyou! :)
What's your name? 😳
And yeah, Nakul and Disha are doing a wonderful job in the show! 

my name is mushi...😳