Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

infinity_

Goldie

infinity_

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Heylo peepz,

I'm Sharmila. . . and I've been watching the show on and off till now. . . but yesterday's scenes have me completely hooked to the show! 

I love how the creatives depicted the 'Walking on the rocks' scene. It was so beautifully written and the leads have done a fabulous job on it too...

I love Pankhuri asks Aditya, if he's scared about the wedding and he appears taken aback by her frank question. . . and then when they start to walk, Pankhuri sees that Aditya is having a little trouble and she offers to help him, but he replies that he's fine and he'll manage on his own and Pankhuri smiles sweetly.

I feel its a way the CVs want to show the future track, like how Pankhuri will be the one to identify Aditya's hesitation and fears towards the marriage institution and she'll be the one who offers help but Aditya refuses. .  and latter on he is so used to her and so comfortable around her that he holds on to her with both his hands and this kinda indicates how he'll start to believe in the marriage and how'll he give his best to make it a success. 

Very well showcased, and its a very pleasant and subtle way to show how the future track might be! Embarrassed

Cheers,

Sharmila

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

yeshhhhanuamukishu789-Shwetasri-nanibommanasindu_gurtisamrudhi.rmushiroxxnascoash91anusha.cochinTacker_Holicpayalibmprc_fan1EkSapnoKiPariImziSK1991Dae_drmer_Divya_Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beautiful Scene : 04.07.2012" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samrudhi.r

IF-Dazzler

samrudhi.r

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Wow what an analysis Clap

Good reading between the lines

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity_payalibmSK1991

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
i completely agree wid u...i adored the episode, everyhthing so was well pictured and dialogued.

they both were hving a lovely friendly conversation...n this was the whole point of the meeting to get to noe each other n it was great to see they achieved it, it wasnt like the girl was too shy or the guy was too upfront. it showed how such meets up shud take place n one shouldnt b shy n hesitant but instead friendly n hving a nice time.
i especially loved the scene thn they sat on that chairlift to get across the river...the conv they had...n their was no awkwardness between them whn they sat close to each other...which shows great maturity!

all in all it was a lvly sweet episode n i loved the picturisation

infinity_payalibmSK1991

nanibommana

Goldie

nanibommana

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
100% agree with you.I even felt same. Looking forward for lovely episodes and lovely posts.

infinity_payalibmSK1991

SM28

SM28

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
I loved all the scenes between Adi and Pankhudi, they were amazing.. one of my MOST favorite moment was when they were walking down the path in the beginning and there were a lot of trees and whilst Pankhudi is talking about how protective her mamu is, Adi removes a branch that is in her way so that it doesn't touch her. Such a beautiful and subtle scene.. Day Dreaming

infinity_payalibmSK1991

infinity_

Goldie

infinity_

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
@SM28

Yes, that was another very well executed part. The Creatives are doing a great job with the story line and so are the actors! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmSK1991

infinity_

Goldie

infinity_

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

i completely agree wid u...i adored the episode, everyhthing so was well pictured and dialogued.

they both were hving a lovely friendly conversation...n this was the whole point of the meeting to get to noe each other n it was great to see they achieved it, it wasnt like the girl was too shy or the guy was too upfront. it showed how such meets up shud take place n one shouldnt b shy n hesitant but instead friendly n hving a nice time.
i especially loved the scene thn they sat on that chairlift to get across the river...the conv they had...n their was no awkwardness between them whn they sat close to each other...which shows great maturity!

all in all it was a lvly sweet episode n i loved the picturisation
Even I was a little apprehensive at the start thinking that Pankhuri might be a shy girl. . . but I'm so glad she isn't one. I like how she opened up quickly and Aditya is liking her more and more by the passing minute! Embarrassed
Yep, the characters are being portrayed as mature and understanding ones.

payalibmSK1991EkSapnoKiPari

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Hey sharmila!!!
Welcome to the forum:-) i agree with what u said. The scenes were beautiful n the dialogues were aptly suiting the atmosphere. Nakul n disha aka adi n pankhuri r doing an awesome job. With each passing day im loving this show more n more:-D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity_SK1991

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.