Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Disha Parmar Bridal Shoot,Please Have Look.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Bushraa.

Goldie

Bushraa.

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Have a look,How Disha Parmar is looking beautiful bride.This was shoot,Guess how she will look when she will be the bride of our Adtiya??

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYA335MC4821varsha joshiJANNAVdrpallavigoelsp13shanu2012PretzVRvicsarshi41shantellbrownskanumdumbasuman77Angel.ARlovercalmasphVirgopk81palluhegdeJosuprasabeehaRose_7Taniifire.vs.icestarfire15789aminakhansakura123Raima36myths_vazSun-Lovemariam42pri3lovepal_loveRaz2012hashey...SankaDevi...CamryneReenBean-Araina-shaffaTheCaptainavni_19pkaur92ABCDesiGirl93gul....shivenisajinifabyrima001sweets1126Savitha0101HumnaAfaqArnavKiiDeewaniSavi_SPrasanna_dhanuankur281pepples_joybusybee..samrudhi.r-scarlett-McDreaameramalazizipkknd-fansindu_gurti.ooBubbleGumoo.Simz786ash91mushiroxxxMidnightStarxTacker_Holic-AngelaKaParI-Chitrathananusha.cochinprc_fan1sharna2k6Varsha-01Yashh...heerhoneyalicemathNihira-fan-Deb-vampire12345678momo121--Iqra--DeepzpadukoneDae_drmerNISHADEEPWahian4lyfsuk19TOTAL-ROMANTICkrithikasEkSapnoKiPari-SMay31-f.s.mseelaks.RajvirNandini.--DewDrops---Jwalamukhi-Badtameez_Dil_Divya_.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disha Parmar Bridal Shoot,Please Have Look." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
very different...lvlyy
tfs ... Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bushraa.Dae_drmer

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
oh my ghosh c luks stunning & hot in bridal attries...saach mein i am day drming AdHuri wedding...Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amara786Bushraa.anusha.cochinpayalibm

Closed.........

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

halifax004alicemath

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

oh my ghosh c luks stunning & hot in bridal attries...saach mein i am day drming AdHuri wedding...Day Dreaming

and as i have seen rajshre prod. house serial WRWMK...i know the bridal attire will be stunning...and she will look awsome...their wardrob is heavenly guysss...reena kappoorrr...her wardrobe was awsome...to be killed for...so poankuri too will have the pleasureEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dae_drmer

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Unbelievable !!! She is looking too good Smile

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

Originally posted by Dae_drmer

and as i have seen rajshre prod. house serial WRWMK...i know the bridal attire will be stunning...and she will look awsome...their wardrob is heavenly guysss...reena kappoorrr...her wardrobe was awsome...to be killed for...so poankuri too will have the pleasureEmbarrassed

ya rytly said i too hab heard Rajshri prod hab shaano shokat wale wedding...i amxcitd 2 c pankhuri bridal attireWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Wow!!! she is looking angelic...

thanks for sharing!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.