Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

MKKPB Daily Discussion corner (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 13

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Akash and Darshini...

I completely agree with you guys... Seriously I had prepared another long msg to send to Dev Dutt in the event the TRP's had dropped but the TRP's have gone up so will not send the message yet...

They claim the telly chakkar news is unknown to them so how did they manage to get all the correct info b4 this I wonder?

Now I am just waiting for the new track... if there is a kid that comes and it happend as how Telly chakkar reported seriously feel that the cast and crew really need to get smarter when senying stuff... How else would telly chakkar get info unless leaked by the main ppl... not the cast maybe but definately part of the crew...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDBakashnig28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MKKPB Daily Discussion corner (Page 8)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iamnikhil

Groupbie

iamnikhil

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deebasd

Akash and Darshini...

I completely agree with you guys... Seriously I had prepared another long msg to send to Dev Dutt in the event the TRP's had dropped but the TRP's have gone up so will not send the message yet...

They claim the telly chakkar news is unknown to them so how did they manage to get all the correct info b4 this I wonder?

Now I am just waiting for the new track... if there is a kid that comes and it happend as how Telly chakkar reported seriously feel that the cast and crew really need to get smarter when senying stuff... How else would telly chakkar get info unless leaked by the main ppl... not the cast maybe but definately part of the crew...

Certainly someone from the crew is exposing all the news to tellychakkar... 
it could be anyone who is behind script writing or associated with it because... ll the news Tellychakkar's all news have came true till date...

And also... Zee TV believes in promoting only new shows like at present they are promoting  the new show "Rab Se Sona Ishq"...

but when the gets older... they hardly cares about it...

Edited by iamnikhil - 11 July 2012 at 10:44am

SparklesDBdeebasd

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
U r rite Deeba n  Nikhil... 
There has to be someone whos revealing all the plotlines in detail to tellychakkar... N that has to be someone from the crew.. If not the cast...
N how come they dont know abt this at all...

Lets wait till the start of next track to see whethr the news abt the small kid turns out to be true or not...(most probably it would... Coz till now tellychakkar has reported all 100% true..)

Edited by akashnig28 - 11 July 2012 at 11:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deebasd

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Guess they have decided to change the track... Wonder who the woman is who meets with the accident...
Anyone understood todays precap...

SparklesDB

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deebasd

Guess they have decided to change the track... Wonder who the woman is who meets with the accident...
Anyone understood todays precap...

they could have changed the track...
lets see whether it will be same track tellychakkar reported or nt...

to me... it might the same track... they just changed the girl from a kid to a young lady...
that would mean Bausa would be targeted if this track goes on...

the precap is bit confusing now... but tmmmrw all would be out...

deebasd

SparklesDB

SparklesDB

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Im so anxious for 10 so i can see MKKPB ... I really cannot wait anymore..lol 

deebasdakashnig28

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Really waiting to see how this new track unfolds... Looks really nice and promising and the child is really very cute...Smile

Waiting for Monday...

akashnig28

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

eagerly looking frwd for seeing whats up next... n how... too many suspences...SmileSmile
causing too much excitement...!!!

deebasd

Post Reply New Post

Go to top