MKKPB Daily Discussion corner (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deebasd

@Akashnig

Actaully I do not agree that this show does not have interesting plots... Actually they are unique as I find this is the only show which has the most weird and varied kind of plots...

You do not have the normal saas bahu crap here... No irritatingly horrible and evil family members trying to kill each other for property... No people trying to steal each other's husbands or wives... No one coming as doubles... No big family hurdles to cross... Most important of all every family member here genuinely cares for each other... unlike most serials...

This show is actually a replica of our daily lives but with humour as no MIL wants to separate her son or DIL or vice versa (even after 20 yrs) in real life... Also in most families you have fights and misundersatnding as well as jealousy but you do not plot to kill your husbands family or wives families...

So by right this show needs the most promos for being different and unique... Its always an outsider that is creating the problem which if we reflect in our families...

Its always outside problems that create unhappiness - namely finances, ones job pressure, distant relatives, neighbours friend and society...

So I think that the reason we all like this serial is none of the family member's Kaushik's as well as Lovely's parents are evil people... and this is something unique as they have created 250 over episodes with no actual horrible villian... I think they deserve an applaud for this...

ya Deeba... totally agree with u...
this show is a totally different flavoured show than any other shows...

but sadly no promotions are hampering the show a lot...
u see... when the promotions are on a high... show gets the biggest TRP... 
every other time... low TRPs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deebasd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MKKPB Daily Discussion corner (Page 7)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iamnikhil

Groupbie

iamnikhil

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashnig28

@Akashnig

Actaully I do not agree that this show does not have interesting plots... Actually they are unique as I find this is the only show which has the most weird and varied kind of plots...

You do not have the normal saas bahu crap here... No irritatingly horrible and evil family members trying to kill each other for property... No people trying to steal each other's husbands or wives... No one coming as doubles... No big family hurdles to cross... Most important of all every family member here genuinely cares for each other... unlike most serials...

This show is actually a replica of our daily lives but with humour as no MIL wants to separate her son or DIL or vice versa (even after 20 yrs) in real life... Also in most families you have fights and misundersatnding as well as jealousy but you do not plot to kill your husbands family or wives families...

So by right this show needs the most promos for being different and unique... Its always an outsider that is creating the problem which if we reflect in our families...

Its always outside problems that create unhappiness - namely finances, ones job pressure, distant relatives, neighbours friend and society...

So I think that the reason we all like this serial is none of the family member's Kaushik's as well as Lovely's parents are evil people... and this is something unique as they have created 250 over episodes with no actual horrible villian... I think they deserve an applaud for this...

I totally agree with you. This show is never promoted.  Promotion helps a lot.  That too, if you have interesting stories and plots.

This show is climbing ladders when it comes to stupidity...
I agree it is different from other shows and have a lot of potential. 
People loves to watch realities in TV shows...

This show looked nice and had only two-three realistic plots...

One was when Karthik and Lovely got married...

Second when Lovely & Karthik seperated from the house... (before that Dulari drama)

and third when Simran died  (Before Karantiya's entry)...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deebasdakashnig28

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iamnikhil

@Akashnig

I totally agree with you. This show is never promoted.  Promotion helps a lot.  That too, if you have interesting stories and plots.

This show is climbing ladders when it comes to stupidity...
I agree it is different from other shows and have a lot of potential. 
People loves to watch realities in TV shows...

This show looked nice and had only two-three realistic plots...

One was when Karthik and Lovely got married...

Second when Lovely & Karthik seperated from the house... (before that Dulari drama)

and third when Simran died  (Before Karantiya's entry)...

agree with u nikhil... these were good tracks...
also some other like Dulari , Maasa-Basua re-marriage, initial track of Karly hatred etc 

n to some extent Anamika part also... the CVs did a good job after Rubina's (simran)death...
so as who will come up n replace simran...

but others like Paddy drama n this olympics didnt have much sense in them...
hopefully next track is a good sensible one...

SparklesDBdeebasd

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Guys do you think they will be able to figure out Aarthi was behind the tax problem?

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Guys do you think they will be able to figure out Aarthi was behind the tax problem?

well i dont think they will get to know abt this truth... Even before Aarti got spared during the revealing of the Anamkia drama...

SparklesDBdeebasd

SparklesDB

SparklesDB

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

@Akashnig

I totallly agree with you deeba ! This was one of the of the things that caught me on the show along with karLY

Zee TV is so biased Its a biased channel & everyone is right now i understood hw CB fans felt & said they were biased & nw i believe them !
They even have a FB page activated & updated frequently for PV & also they gonna have one for their new show ! They never did this for any one of their other shows ! The reason star plus is always the top channel & will always be infront of them is ebcuz they do daily promotion they update their pages & gives equally popularity to all their shows !
Everrytime i watch star plus US , everytime they have a break they make it a priority to promote all their shows in whatever way they can !! Zee Tv dont , its  like they dont even care for their audience now this one thig i hate abt them.. ! MKKPB is one of their top shows that contributes alot to GRPs.. ! & they dont seem to appreciate that! We know this show isnt popular on the internet as it should be or as other shows but it would have been if zee tv actually took the initiative to actually help it out we could havee been doin well as PV & PR ! But NO they dont
&& Also i blame the PH equally as they stopped giving us romance & made the show lost it sweetness with romance & karLY ... The scene that showed for Ria & Adi in tday epi -10th july  .. they should have done something like that for KarLY also ! Just my POV

Edited by sweetprincess52 - 10 July 2012 at 7:07pm

deebasdakashnig28

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetprincess52

@Akashnig

I totallly agree with you deeba ! This was one of the of the things that caught me on the show along with karLY

Zee TV is so biased Its a biased channel & everyone is right now i understood hw CB fans felt & said they were biased & nw i believe them !
They even have a FB page activated & updated frequently for PV & also they gonna have one for their new show ! They never did this for any one of their other shows ! The reason star plus is always the top channel & will always be infront of them is ebcuz they do daily promotion they update their pages & gives equally popularity to all their shows !
Everrytime i watch star plus US , everytime they have a break they make it a priority to promote all their shows in whatever way they can !! Zee Tv dont , its  like they dont even care for their audience now this one thig i hate abt them.. ! MKKPB is one of their top shows that contributes alot to GRPs.. ! & they dont seem to appreciate that! We know this show isnt popular on the internet as it should be or as other shows but it would have been if zee tv actually took the initiative to actually help it out we could havee been doin well as PV & PR ! But NO they dont
&& Also i blame the PH equally as they stopped giving us romance & made the show lost it sweetness with romance & karLY ... The scene that showed for Ria & Adi in tday epi -10th july  .. they should have done something like that for KarLY also ! Just my POV 

agree with u 100%... we all can just hope it all happens soon.. n continues almost alternate epis... if not each...

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetprincess52

[QUOTE=deebasd]@Akashnig

agree with u 100%... we all can just hope it all happens soon.. n continues almost alternate epis... if not each...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDB

Post Reply New Post

Go to top