MKKPB Daily Discussion corner (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deebasd

Thx for the compliment akash...

Am waiting for the bahu olympics to end... as a few of us have been sending all sorts of feedback to dev dutt abt the kind of track we all want...

so will wait and see... if possible will write to him abt track ideas... also there are some who even sent him links of other shows with nice romantic tracks and asked him to follow them... so lets wait and see...Wink

that will be a good effort by all of us...

infact two times i have sent him mgs to bring Karly romantic scene including rain scenes, family focusing, very little of Aarti drama, bring back Daima, Tanya-Abhay, Karly baby track etc...
n also to try to bring back old days of the show which had so much of romance n sweetness...

hoping he makes these suggestions as next plots to come..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deebasd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MKKPB Daily Discussion corner (Page 6)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Well, lets hope he listens... as many shows have fully adopted romance tracks even shows that are supposed to carry social messages are going fully on romance now... he has to realize romance is the key to TRP's as well as building the audience pool...

akashnig28

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

one thing that i have noticed with this show...
that the makers of the show rarely give promos of the upcoming tracks... Unhappy 
(promos also help the show gain TRPs... just look when Paddy drama was gonna finish n promotions were so much... the show gained highest TRP till now...)

ohter shows give so many promos... n very frequently...

i saw PV's 6th July promo airing around 20-22 times within one hour in a news channel(it wasnt zee tv) ...on 5th July... n continued the whole day... 

this show gives promos vry rarely...UnhappyUnhappy 
if they give its only on zee tv... leave any other channel...

Also look at PV , PR... both continue to have so much romance... n in PR every third epi almost there a rain scene b/w Arvi...
here nothing... UnhappyUnhappy

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashnig28

that the makers of the show rarely give promos of the upcoming tracks... Unhappy 
(promos also help the show gain TRPs... just look when Paddy drama was gonna finish n promotions were so much... the show gained highest TRP till now...)

i saw PV's 6th July promo airing around 20-22 times within one hour in a news channel(it wasnt zee tv) ...on 5th July... n continued the whole day... 

Also look at PV , PR... both continue to have so much romance... n in PR every third epi almost there a rain scene b/w Arvi...

Well promos is the fault of the production house and ZEE TV, Zee TV never promotes this show... They are only concerned with the rest... They don't even care that the leads of this show are never even nominated or called to perform for any awards if you notice...

I have sent some feed back to Zee but still nothing... really irritating! But a few of us have felt this show even without promo is hvg a TRP of 2 plus so with Promos they will surely do better... I sent this as a message to Dev Dutt as well

akashnig28

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by akashnig28

Well promos is the fault of the production house and ZEE TV, Zee TV never promotes this show... They are only concerned with the rest... They don't even care that the leads of this show are never even nominated or called to perform for any awards if you notice...

I have sent some feed back to Zee but still nothing... really irritating! But a few of us have felt this show even without promo is hvg a TRP of 2 plus so with Promos they will surely do better... I sent this as a message to Dev Dutt as well

ya... a saw an article that in upcoming gold awards Arjun n Purvi r gonna perform there n also some other zee tv couple...

this show wasnt nominated for even one awards in the Indian Telly awards... while HD, AB were...
n AB even won a award for best show social msg...though AB get TRPs only around 1 everytime...

n also Zee tv would put up promos on-air when they are given by the makers of the show... which rarely happen...
cant understand why the makers not promote it... n Zee tv never asks them to give stage performance...Shocked

n hoping Dev Dutt listens to us now...

Edited by akashnig28 - 07 July 2012 at 1:17pm

deebasd

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Well Akash read somewhere that the production house should promote their shows and leads... well their production house seems to forget they have this show... They only seem to promote their other ones on other channels...Pretty frustratingOuch 

Also do you realize you rarely get any news, articles or interviews about MKKPB or their actors... its as if they are biased... you find articles for all other serials nearly every day and their leads are always on interviews as well as promoted...Angry

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Well Akash read somewhere that the production house should promote their shows and leads... well their production house seems to forget they have this show... They only seem to promote their other ones on other channels...Pretty frustratingOuch 

Also do you realize you rarely get any news, articles or interviews about MKKPB or their actors... its as if they are biased... you find articles for all other serials nearly every day and their leads are always on interviews as well as promoted...Angry

ya its true Deeba... the other two shows which the production house has currently has( namely Saath Nibhana Saathiya on Star Plus n Sasural Simar Ka on Colors TV) promote very much...

even on news channels like SBS,SBB , IBN7, E24 etc rarely put any segment up in their shows...
n the reason could be this show doesnt have interesting plots... that they want to cover in their news part,,,,, 
very few times it comes up...
just look PR has a news segment in any on these almost everyday...

also coz of this main reason... the casts are also not interviewed every time...

n if i am not wrong... till now none of Adi(Alok Narula), old Ria (Deeya Chopra), old Shibhu(Gavie), Bausa , Ammasa n Simran(ok she cant comenow.. but when she was alive even then she didnt came up...) havent appeared or interviewed in any of SBS,SBB,IBN7 or any other news segment...

whenever any news segments comes(n thats rarely)... usually Karly comes... with only 1-2 times MAssa, Gehna,Nimmi,Krantiya, new Ria(Preet), new Sibhu(Manoj),Utkarsh, Bittu come...
so how could they become famous among masses...
when the production isnt interested in promoting the n the show...

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
@Akashnig

Actaully I do not agree that this show does not have interesting plots... Actually they are unique as I find this is the only show which has the most weird and varied kind of plots...

You do not have the normal saas bahu crap here... No irritatingly horrible and evil family members trying to kill each other for property... No people trying to steal each other's husbands or wives... No one coming as doubles... No big family hurdles to cross... Most important of all every family member here genuinely cares for each other... unlike most serials...

This show is actually a replica of our daily lives but with humour as no MIL wants to separate her son or DIL or vice versa (even after 20 yrs) in real life... Also in most families you have fights and misundersatnding as well as jealousy but you do not plot to kill your husbands family or wives families...

So by right this show needs the most promos for being different and unique... Its always an outsider that is creating the problem which if we reflect in our families...

Its always outside problems that create unhappiness - namely finances, ones job pressure, distant relatives, neighbours friend and society...

So I think that the reason we all like this serial is none of the family member's Kaushik's as well as Lovely's parents are evil people... and this is something unique as they have created 250 over episodes with no actual horrible villian... I think they deserve an applaud for this...

SparklesDB

Post Reply New Post

Go to top