MKKPB Daily Discussion corner (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deebasd

@ Akashnig28

Well Akash thx for finally locating Daayi maa... missed seeing her.. Maybe she has a more prominent role there...

actually i saw her in that show by chance...

i was just changing  channels n just tuned to Sony Tv... when i saw her in the show...

but i dont know what kind of role shes playing there as i never watch that show...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MKKPB Daily Discussion corner (Page 5)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged

@ iamnikhil

Agree with all your points... and yes maasa to back out will be nice but dont now will it happen... but my I still am wondering how they will play football with just 3 players...

you need 1 goal keeper and only 2 others that play is it? This seriously do not make any sense...

well thats a big question... i am also wondering about it... how will it happen...???

we have to wait for Mon or Tues epi to  see it...
or some SBB/SBS or any other news segment that comes up tmmrw or day after tmmrw...

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged

@diasingh

Agree with you totally that they have forgotten Simran... but it could also be due to the changed Shibu... as the pictures and everything was with the old shibu...

Anyway they could make anu, maasa as well as the bhabhi's remember her but for some reason they have chosed not to...

agree with u Deeba...

but todays technology is so advanced... they could have used it to edit those parts...
n replace Gavie with Manoj...

inorder to flashback some scenes of Simran with the family members...

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Agree with you Akash about technology ...

But in a way I think its best to let her rest in peace... Also If I am her family memebr having a constant reminder might get painful... They did give a mourning period as respect (agreed with some hungama) but to have scenes with shibu might get depressing (like yash in Punar vivah with his dead wife Arpita)

But having some passing moments where maasa, and the DIL's remember her would be ok. (Just my POV)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akashnig28

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Agree with you Akash about technology ...

But in a way I think its best to let her rest in peace... Also If I am her family memebr having a constant reminder might get painful... They did give a mourning period as respect (agreed with some hungama) but to have scenes with shibu might get depressing (like yash in Punar vivah with his dead wife Arpita)

But having some passing moments where maasa, and the DIL's remember her would be ok. (Just my POV)

agree with u Deeba...
its better to not show that part... but they can still show few scenes soe time...

n the big thing is that... they could bring back Daima, Tanya-Abhay back...
even if for only few epis...

deebasd

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Actually I was thinking about how Daima can come back as well as tanya abhay and more scenes with Lovely's parents...

Well it goes like this...

Hopefully after some KARLY romantic episodes... rain dance and so on... we get a pregnant Lovely...Embarrassed

Since Lovely is pregnant subodh and Mala decide to take lovely home to look after but KARLY says no so they want daima to stay with Lovely to take care of her 24/7 as they say they are afraid whant happened to Ria will happen to Lovely so they want to be cautious... Maasa n family having no choice agrees (also Kaushik's love to have guests right..) - Actually this can be the begining of a really long track which can have emotions, romance and of course humour...

Daima comes to stay, Tanya and abhay become weekly visitors and Lovely's parents start dropping in constantly as well as its their 1st gchild also Lovely is their only child.

A lot of new temasya can be created as they hardly know any proper family stuff... so it would be fun to see how maasa and the rest handle them...

So our goody good Lovely gets pampered so much so that she starts to get spoilt (in the eyes of maybe Ria who is jealous of her)... Also Karthik starts feeling left out as everyone keep crowding on Lovely and he is sidelined (so we have scenes of him always trying to get close to her but eventually someone turns up)... KARLY separation is nothing new and it will be fun to see them make up... Eventually the track can end with Lovely realizing her families mistake (mala and subodh) and how she gets all to accept each other and finally unite everyone just before her baby is born...

Then starts the baby track... (do have ideas for this but now is too soon to tell... will wait till later)

akashnig28

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Actually I was thinking about how Daima can come back as well as tanya abhay and more scenes with Lovely's parents...

Well it goes like this...

Hopefully after some KARLY romantic episodes... rain dance and so on... we get a pregnant Lovely...Embarrassed

Since Lovely is pregnant subodh and Mala decide to take lovely home to look after but KARLY says no so they want daima to stay with Lovely to take care of her 24/7 as they say they are afraid whant happened to Ria will happen to Lovely so they want to be cautious... Maasa n family having no choice agrees (also Kaushik's love to have guests right..) - Actually this can be the begining of a really long track which can have emotions, romance and of course humour...

Daima comes to stay, Tanya and abhay become weekly visitors and Lovely's parents start dropping in constantly as well as its their 1st gchild also Lovely is their only child.

A lot of new temasya can be created as they hardly know any proper family stuff... so it would be fun to see how maasa and the rest handle them...

So our goody good Lovely gets pampered so much so that she starts to get spoilt (in the eyes of maybe Ria who is jealous of her)... Also Karthik starts feeling left out as everyone keep crowding on Lovely and he is sidelined (so we have scenes of him always trying to get close to her but eventually someone turns up)... KARLY separation is nothing new and it will be fun to see them make up... Eventually the track can end with Lovely realizing her families mistake (mala and subodh) and how she gets all to accept each other and finally unite everyone just before her baby is born...

Then starts the baby track... (do have ideas for this but now is too soon to tell... will wait till later)

actually i was also thinking of this very idea for Daima's re-entry... Smile
(but i thought that Lovely's parents sending Daima to stay with Lovely instead of Karly asking them to let her stay with them..)
n ya its a really nice n cute story by u... SmileClap

sadly we all can just give ur own views n ideas to them n share among urselves...
but eventually it will the show writers to decide what they want to show n how...

but lets see what they show up next after this Olympics track...

deebasd

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thx for the compliment akash...

Am waiting for the bahu olympics to end... as a few of us have been sending all sorts of feedback to dev dutt abt the kind of track we all want...

so will wait and see... if possible will write to him abt track ideas... also there are some who even sent him links of other shows with nice romantic tracks and asked him to follow them... so lets wait and see...Wink

akashnig28

Post Reply New Post

Go to top