MKKPB Daily Discussion corner (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

iamnikhil

Groupbie

iamnikhil

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deebasd

Todays's episode was a really nice and emotional one... Really like Gehna apologising to Lovely and Maasa... Finally Gehna realizes Lovely's worth and her actual self... was really nice...

So we know in the Precap Gehna will fall... Any guesses which Bahu will take Gehna's place in the game...

I think it could be  NImmi... what do you guys think?

Anyone among Nimmi, Karantiya & Lovely can replace Gehna in the game...

What I am thinking is that Maasa may decide to quit Bahu olympics with her team since their one player is injured...

and  Khasta-Kachauri team will be out of Bahu Plympics and then this will give a chance to the runner-up team that is Lovely's Karari-Kachauri team ...

In short,  Maasa's full team  is replaced by Lovely's team... that would be better

Else, only gehna can be replaced... anything can happen..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deebasdakashnig28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MKKPB Daily Discussion corner (Page 4)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iamnikhil

Groupbie

iamnikhil

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashnig28

saw Lovely's Daima today...

the actress who played Daima... is currently playing some role in Sony Tv's Bade Achche Lagte Hain...

her character in this show faded away...UnhappyUnhappy
also some other characters like Tanya, Abhay, Lovely's theatre frnds, Shulkaji etc...UnhappyUnhappy

hoping they return back to the show some time soon... Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Yes you are right!  They have totally forgotten these characters...
But  Shuklaji was seen sometime before in an episode... when  Lovely was shown going to do a theatre play...

Tanya and Abhay ... they are totally lost! what happened to them after marriage? Where are they now?
I mean they got married sometime before KARLY's marriage. They should come back to meet KARLY. It would be fun to watch four of them spending time together and sharing thoughts on  newly married lives.

And Daayi Maa? No clue. Wher is she? No idea? I don't know why CVs don't bring these character back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deebasd

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iamnikhil

Yes you are right!  They have totally forgotten these characters...
But  Shuklaji was seen sometime before in an episode... when  Lovely was shown going to do a theatre play...

Tanya and Abhay ... they are totally lost! what happened to them after marriage? Where are they now?
I mean they got married sometime before KARLY's marriage. They should come back to meet KARLY. It would be fun to watch four of them spending time together and sharing thoughts on  newly married lives.

And Daayi Maa? No clue. Wher is she? No idea? I don't know why CVs don't bring these character back.

Agreed! But why are you forgetting Simran. She was after all one of the daughter-in-laws and one of the major characters...
I mean there is not even a discussion about her in the house anymore...
They have infact, removed all her photographs from the house...
Looks like CVs have forgotten Simran totally. 

I know she can't comeback but still there should be at least some aliveness of her character...
Its Okay Shibhu is married to Karantiya now but can't they mention Simran at times...
They could have shown few flashbacks of Simran during the rivalry between all the bahus...

They could have shown Maasa missing Simran during Bahu Olympics...

Gehna & Nimmi were so close to Simran..  but they hardly miss her...
Anu  & Shibhu never remembers her...  

Guys am I saying anything wrong?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deebasdakashnig28

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by deebasd

Todays's episode was a really nice and emotional one... Really like Gehna apologising to Lovely and Maasa... Finally Gehna realizes Lovely's worth and her actual self... was really nice...

So we know in the Precap Gehna will fall... Any guesses which Bahu will take Gehna's place in the game...

I think it could be NImmi... what do you guys think?

Anyone among Nimmi, Karantiya & Lovely can replace Gehna in the game...

What I am thinking is that Maasa may decide to quit Bahu olympics with her team since their one player is injured...

and Khasta-Kachauri team will be out of Bahu Plympics and then this will give a chance to the runner-up team that is Lovely's Karari-Kachauri team ...

In short, Maasa's full team is replaced by Lovely's team... that would be better

Else, only gehna can be replaced... anything can happen..

well that would also be a good option... Massa opting out n Lovely's team going frwd in the final...

But dont think thats gonna happen...

deebasd

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diasingh2

Yes you are right! They have totally forgotten these characters...
But Shuklaji was seen sometime before in an episode... when Lovely was shown going to do a theatre play...

I mean they got married sometime before KARLY's marriage. They should come back to meet KARLY. It would be fun to watch four of them spending time together and sharing thoughts on newly married lives.

Agreed! But why are you forgetting Simran. She was after all one of the daughter-in-laws and one of the major characters...
I
mean there is not even a discussion about her in the house anymore...

They have infact, removed all her photographs from the house...
Looks like CVs have forgotten Simran totally.

I know she can't comeback but still there should be at least some aliveness of her character...

Its Okay Shibhu is married to Karantiya now but can't they mention Simran at times...
They could have shown few flashbacks of Simran during the rivalry between all the bahus...

They could have shown Maasa missing Simran during Bahu Olympics...

Gehna & Nimmi were so close to Simran.. but they hardly miss her...
Anu & Shibhu never remembers her...

Guys am I saying anything wrong?

ya u rite... They have totally forgotton Simran...

They should have shown wat all u mentioned...

deebasd

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
@ Akashnig28

Well Akash thx for finally locating Daayi maa... missed seeing her.. Maybe she has a more prominent role there...

akashnig28

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
@ iamnikhil

Agree with all your points... and yes maasa to back out will be nice but dont now will it happen... but my I still am wondering how they will play football with just 3 players...

you need 1 goal keeper and only 2 others that play is it? This seriously do not make any sense...

akashnig28

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
@diasingh

Agree with you totally that they have forgotten Simran... but it could also be due to the changed Shibu... as the pictures and everything was with the old shibu...

Anyway they could make anu, maasa as well as the bhabhi's remember her but for some reason they have chosed not to...

akashnig28

Post Reply New Post

Go to top