Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Welcome to our forum NikhilBig smile,

And yes this is not the only time, for some reason Aarthi always seem to be in the kaushik house and no one is aware of her meddling... this is definately not the 1st time and looking at the way things are do not think it will be the last time as well...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MKKPB Daily Discussion corner (Page 2)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iamnikhil

Groupbie

iamnikhil

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashnig28

Originally posted by deebasd

Thanks Akash and yes really hoping this page will become a good way for all of us to interact and state our views in a positive note...
also you guys get to discuss the episode without having to worry as the post will remain on the sticky so it will definately be read by others as well...Wink

Not everyone checks the other pages new for threads...

Well I am not that sure that Lovely's team will definately win as in the finals it would only be 2 teams that comes forward and looking at things it might be aarthi and one of the kaushik teams also aarthi has got a fixed deal with the game people...Ouch

But one thing puzzles me, In a football match do you not have 11 players? So am really confused as how they are going to take part with a mere 3 member in each team... Any ideas anyone...

ya... That right a team has 11 players...
They might make 3 players per team with some new rules...

It will interesting to see which two make to the finals...

If one team is Aarti's... Then other should be one of Kaushik teams...
It would be again interesting to see which team makes it n how they justify it...

Or it might also be a situation where both Kaushik teams make to finals...
Both this is looking very unlikly...

Right Akash. I am also confused that who will be in the finals.  And I don't know why this plot is progressing so slow. I mean yesterday's episode was wasted except few scenes after the start of ramp walk...

Seriously, I am sick of Aarti. She is getting annoying day by day.

I hope All Kaushiks come to know about her true character soon...

iamnikhil

Groupbie

iamnikhil

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Welcome to our forum NikhilBig smile,

And yes this is not the only time, for some reason Aarthi always seem to be in the kaushik house and no one is aware of her meddling... this is definately not the 1st time and looking at the way things are do not think it will be the last time as well...

Originally posted by akashnig28

welcum Nikhil... Hope u will enjoy here... :)

n looking frwd for the end of this track n next track...

Well. Thankyou both of you 4 the welcum!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deebasdakashnig28

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Well. Thanxx a lot deebasd for opening this chit-chat corner.
I think we people should help in increasing the rank of Rageeni and Mukul which is quite weak !

And Zee TV might target this show for its next upcoming new show. Because I have heard that many producers have approached Zee TV for new serials.

Since, Zee TV is famous for quickly ending its shows, we all have to take care.
WE don't want MKKPB to be the next target.

Just hope that CVs make some interesting plots...so that TRPs increase & this show gains a secure position.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDBdeebasdakashnig28

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iamnikhil

Well. Thankyou both of you 4 the welcum!!!

Welcome from my side too. Smile

Well, you are not the only one who is sick of Aarti. We all are sick of her. She is really irritating.
But its better to have a known irritating Aarti instead of unknown new characters...

You know who I am pointing here...
no one other than that Paddy aunty,... who irritated all of us for one month...
Uhhh...!!!

Aarti's drama is a lot better than  Paddy's What to do's Angry or  that Anamika's stupid nose action...Angry

and not to forget... that school teacher's "TUBELIGGHT JALAKE"Angry
Angry

Edited by diasingh2 - 05 July 2012 at 2:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deebasd

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Well totally agree with whatever you have said diasingh2

As for future tracks and TRP's we are anticipating much more romance and KARLY scenes as we have been bombarding the director Dev Dutt on FB about it and he did reply to some and he did say will be providing what the viewers want... so guys please give lots of feedback of what you want and how to ensure we stay on top all the time... at least in the top 3...Smile

Can't wait for the next track and yes if Aarthi is caught too fast it will get a little bland as they will need to introduce a new villian...Wink

PS. please do include Dev Dutt in your FB accts and send him messages as he does respond... but please try to be considerate as well...LOL

akashnig28

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Well totally agree with whatever you have said diasingh2

As for future tracks and TRP's we are anticipating much more romance and KARLY scenes as we have been bombarding the director Dev Dutt on FB about it and he did reply to some and he did say will be providing what the viewers want... so guys please give lots of feedback of what you want and how to ensure we stay on top all the time... at least in the top 3...Smile

Can't wait for the next track and yes if Aarthi is caught too fast it will get a little bland as they will need to introduce a new villian...Wink

PS. please do include Dev Dutt in your FB accts and send him messages as he does respond... but please try to be considerate as well...LOL

ya u r rite Deeba...
Actually i have send a msg to Dev Dutt stating to carry frwd the part of baby Karly...
He hasnt replied till now... But he must have seen the msg...

Hoping it happens soon...

deebasd

SparklesDB

SparklesDB

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Actually guys i think after the beauty pagent tthey might team up together & play football 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deebasdakashnig28

Post Reply New Post

Go to top