Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

MKKPB Daily Discussion corner (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetprincess52

Yes but did you the girl that hugged karthik in jeep ?
Wasnt it the same girl that was aashi mom & the girl in the picture with dev dutt

actually i couldnt see the girl's (who hugged Kartik) face clearly...
 but ya saw back the pic uploaded by Dev Dutt... it looked the same girl whos playing Aashi's mom...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MKKPB Daily Discussion corner (Page 12)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I guess Dev Dutt may give KARLY the importance now but in the wrong way... one we never ever expected... as MUkul previously did put on his twitter that to expect surprises well as it turns out it may just be shocks and nor surprises...

Well guess its going to be a sad and emotional journey for a while until all truth is revealed... but what if the truth is something we dont expect at all thats where I guess the fate of the show liesConfused

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deebasd

I guess Dev Dutt may give KARLY the importance now but in the wrong way... one we never ever expected... as MUkul previously did put on his twitter that to expect surprises well as it turns out it may just be shocks and nor surprises...

Well guess its going to be a sad and emotional journey for a while until all truth is revealed... but what if the truth is something we dont expect at all thats where I guess the fate of the show liesConfused

ya u might be rite... mukul said to expect some surprises... are we gonna see this thing as a surprise...??Shocked
dont want to see such a thing happening... it would make the show too sad n emotional...
just now two big targets for the father  are Adi n Kartik... n Kartik looking more targetted...
coz there was so many hints... Krantiya saying will she forgive Kartik if Aashi is his daughter... nice scene b/w Lovely n Aashi n then small scene b/w Karly with aashi...

lets  hope for the best n see whats in store for us...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDB

SparklesDB

SparklesDB

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
I just hope the CVs know what they're doing with track & the TRPs doesnt fall lower than it already hass !! 
I dont wanna see this either becuz this means once again romance on hold for karthik & lovely (which non of us want) & they might go thru a separation

akashnig28

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged

I just hope the CVs know what they're doing with track & the TRPs doesnt fall lower than it already hass !! 
I dont wanna see this either becuz this means once again romance on hold for karthik & lovely (which non of us want) & they might go thru a separation

ya... if this happens that Kartik  is father of Aashi n Lovely loses faith in him...
this could turn out to be the worst track in the show till now...

hoping it doesnt happen...

SparklesDB

SparklesDB

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
ohh just great now nani aint got no picture , everybody know a pushpa... how nice ... again its going no where just more dragging 

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

ohh just great now nani aint got no picture , everybody know a pushpa... how nice ... again its going no where just more dragging 

well... to me it looks bit ok... (but to some extent...)
they are keeping the suspense n excitement on with all this...

anyways hoping all is revealed soon...

n very much happy to see Lovely out of jail...Smile

Edited by akashnig28 - 30 July 2012 at 12:08pm

deebasd

deebasd

deebasd

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Do you guys think Karthik may be really guilty... as the way he spoke to the Nani when he wanted her to release Lovely was with so much conviction... so what do you guys think?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top