MKKPB Daily Discussion corner - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by deebasd

I personally feel after a long time finally a nice track (eventhough a little foolish) but it is a breath of fresh air compared to the other serials.

I feel the male cast are really cute at all the comical and foolish antics they are doing and they really seem to take care of the child... so cute.

The best part today was Babusa imagining all being beaten by their wives with their shoes... I laughed so hard seeing that😆

Well how do you guys feel the track is progressing?

ya agree with u Deeba... the male cast are going a great work in comical way...🤣🤣

to me this track is the first track thats looking great after the Dulari track...

to me its progressing in a fine way...n its nice to see that they are dealing it in a comic way... so dont think that it would progress into serious one... 
also dont think that the outcome would also be a serious one...

waiting to see what happens when all the ladies get to know abt this girl(if they get to know in tmrw's epi).. but now they are already suspecting their husbands...

lets see how it unfolds...
Originally posted by KarLYFan

Im enjoying it also.. i really hope it goes on like this but im just hoping they move the track a bit faster

yup... agree... they should not stretch this track too much... little bit is fine... but not too much...
Guys I guess MKKPB CV's love stretching stuff... they started with a bang and did things real quick but after the Dulari track I notice all other tracks are stretched to the maximum until viewers get irritated... Luckily this track with the cute girl and the really cute antics of the male cast we should be able to bear with it...

But so far I am absolutely loving the way things are going😉 only downside no KARLY romance which have been waiting for...😭

Guys I guess MKKPB CV's love stretching stuff... they started with a bang and did things real quick but after the Dulari track I notice all other tracks are stretched to the maximum until viewers get irritated... Luckily this track with the cute girl and the really cute antics of the male cast we should be able to bear with it...

But so far I am absolutely loving the way things are going😉 only downside no KARLY romance which have been waiting for...😭

agree with all the tracks till Dulari part were so short... n so sweet...
after that Dulari part... all the tracks have been stretched too much...

it could have been better if they had stretched the tracks before the Dulari part...
but anyway... this track is going fine... lots of comedy... 

both Mukul n Manoj tweeted that theres more coming up... waiting to see it...
hopefully we get to see KArly scenes n romance soon with this track...
Finally the romance track will start with wives seducing their husbands... cant wait for this... so what are you guys expecting... pls do share

My main expectation... KARLY romance😳

Finally the romance track will start with wives seducing their husbands... cant wait for this... so what are you guys expecting... pls do share

My main expectation... KARLY romance😳

hoping the same... waiting eagrly it happens tmrw...😊

Originally posted by akashnig28

agree with all the tracks till Dulari part were so short... n so sweet...
after that Dulari part... all the tracks have been stretched too much...

it could have been better if they had stretched the tracks before the Dulari part...
but anyway... this track is going fine... lots of comedy... 

both Mukul n Manoj tweeted that theres more coming up... waiting to see it...
hopefully we get to see KArly scenes n romance soon with this track...

Friends ... Infact after Dulari' track there were also quite good tracks.

First was Lovely's 15 days challenge track which only had one annoying thing and that was Gehna's jealousy.
I agree it was also streched but it included several good intermediate plots...
example- when all bahus went to SPA..

Then, Ammasa came back & Maasa & Bausa's remarriage which was quite funny, short, sensible & to the point track...including Savvy's cameo.

Then, Ria's miscarriage (emotional & dramatic) followed by In-house competition between 4 couples (romanic & comedy)...
These tracks were pretty good... and were not overstretched.

Then Simran's death's track was the most emotional track... it was also not stretched much!

Things got ruined after Karantiya's entry which was totally unsuitable at that time...
and then CVs created history in creating worst plots one after another...
(I don't think I need to mention them)
Edited by diasingh2 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by akashnig28

hoping the same... waiting eagrly it happens tmrw...😊

mine too

KARLY ARE SO ROMANTIC TOGETHER

Infact, I would love to see SHIBHTIYA & ADIA's  romance too...
Originally posted by diasingh2

Friends ... Infact after Dulari' track there were also quite good tracks.

First was Lovely's 15 days challenge track which only had one annoying thing and that was Gehna's jealousy.
I agree it was also streched but it included several good intermediate plots...
example- when all bahus went to SPA..

Then, Ammasa came back & Maasa & Bausa's remarriage which was quite funny, short, sensible & to the point track...including Savvy's cameo.

Then, Ria's miscarriage (emotional & dramatic) followed by In-house competition between 4 couples (romanic & comedy)...
These tracks were pretty good... and were not overstretched.

Then Simran's death's track was the most emotional track... it was also not stretched much!

Things got ruined after Karantiya's entry which was totally unsuitable at that time...
and then CVs created history in creating worst plots one after another...
(I don't think I need to mention them)

agree with u that these tracks were also nice ones...😊
those were great to watch...😊 but after that they ruined it... with some bad plots...
Originally posted by diasingh2

mine too

KARLY ARE SO ROMANTIC TOGETHER

Infact, I would love to see SHIBHTIYA & ADIA's  romance too...

hopefully... we would get everyone's romance tmrw...😊