Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

MKKPB Daily Discussion corner - Page 3

SparklesDB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I cant believe what they're doingg ! probably they have another motive in mind for making them lose ! I definitely hope so becuz it be unfair to them 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deebasd thumbnail
Todays's episode was a really nice and emotional one... Really like Gehna apologising to Lovely and Maasa... Finally Gehna realizes Lovely's worth and her actual self... was really nice...

So we know in the Precap Gehna will fall... Any guesses which Bahu will take Gehna's place in the game...

I think it could be  NImmi... what do you guys think?
akashnig28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deebasd

Todays's episode was a really nice and emotional one... Really like Gehna apologising to Lovely and Maasa... Finally Gehna realizes Lovely's worth and her actual self... was really nice...

So we know in the Precap Gehna will fall... Any guesses which Bahu will take Gehna's place in the game...

I think it could be NImmi... what do you guys think?

yup... Well first lets see whether there would be a replacement option...or Gehna comes back...

N if Gehna is unavailable to play... To me Lovely should go frwd n replace her...
akashnig28 thumbnail

saw Lovely's Daima today...

the actress who played Daima... is currently playing some role in Sony Tv's Bade Achche Lagte Hain...

her character in this show faded away...😔😔
also some other characters like Tanya, Abhay, Lovely's theatre frnds, Shulkaji etc...😔😔

hoping they return back to the show some time soon... 😍😍
Edited by akashnig28 - 11 years ago
iamnikhil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deebasd

I think it could be  NImmi... what do you guys think?

Anyone among Nimmi, Karantiya & Lovely can replace Gehna in the game...

What I am thinking is that Maasa may decide to quit Bahu olympics with her team since their one player is injured...

and  Khasta-Kachauri team will be out of Bahu Plympics and then this will give a chance to the runner-up team that is Lovely's Karari-Kachauri team ...

In short,  Maasa's full team  is replaced by Lovely's team... that would be better

Else, only gehna can be replaced... anything can happen..
iamnikhil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akashnig28

saw Lovely's Daima today...

the actress who played Daima... is currently playing some role in Sony Tv's Bade Achche Lagte Hain...

her character in this show faded away...😔😔
also some other characters like Tanya, Abhay, Lovely's theatre frnds, Shulkaji etc...😔😔

hoping they return back to the show some time soon... 😍😍

Yes you are right!  They have totally forgotten these characters...
But  Shuklaji was seen sometime before in an episode... when  Lovely was shown going to do a theatre play...

Tanya and Abhay ... they are totally lost! what happened to them after marriage? Where are they now?
I mean they got married sometime before KARLY's marriage. They should come back to meet KARLY. It would be fun to watch four of them spending time together and sharing thoughts on  newly married lives.

And Daayi Maa? No clue. Wher is she? No idea? I don't know why CVs don't bring these character back.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: iamnikhil

Yes you are right!  They have totally forgotten these characters...
But  Shuklaji was seen sometime before in an episode... when  Lovely was shown going to do a theatre play...

Tanya and Abhay ... they are totally lost! what happened to them after marriage? Where are they now?
I mean they got married sometime before KARLY's marriage. They should come back to meet KARLY. It would be fun to watch four of them spending time together and sharing thoughts on  newly married lives.

And Daayi Maa? No clue. Wher is she? No idea? I don't know why CVs don't bring these character back.

Agreed! But why are you forgetting Simran. She was after all one of the daughter-in-laws and one of the major characters...
I mean there is not even a discussion about her in the house anymore...
They have infact, removed all her photographs from the house...
Looks like CVs have forgotten Simran totally. 

I know she can't comeback but still there should be at least some aliveness of her character...
Its Okay Shibhu is married to Karantiya now but can't they mention Simran at times...
They could have shown few flashbacks of Simran during the rivalry between all the bahus...

They could have shown Maasa missing Simran during Bahu Olympics...

Gehna & Nimmi were so close to Simran..  but they hardly miss her...
Anu  & Shibhu never remembers her...  

Guys am I saying anything wrong?

akashnig28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iamnikhil

Anyone among Nimmi, Karantiya & Lovely can replace Gehna in the game...

What I am thinking is that Maasa may decide to quit Bahu olympics with her team since their one player is injured...

and Khasta-Kachauri team will be out of Bahu Plympics and then this will give a chance to the runner-up team that is Lovely's Karari-Kachauri team ...

In short, Maasa's full team is replaced by Lovely's team... that would be better

Else, only gehna can be replaced... anything can happen..

well that would also be a good option... Massa opting out n Lovely's team going frwd in the final...

But dont think thats gonna happen...
akashnig28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: diasingh2

Agreed! But why are you forgetting Simran. She was after all one of the daughter-in-laws and one of the major characters...
I
mean there is not even a discussion about her in the house anymore...

They have infact, removed all her photographs from the house...
Looks like CVs have forgotten Simran totally.

I know she can't comeback but still there should be at least some aliveness of her character...

Its Okay Shibhu is married to Karantiya now but can't they mention Simran at times...
They could have shown few flashbacks of Simran during the rivalry between all the bahus...

They could have shown Maasa missing Simran during Bahu Olympics...

Gehna & Nimmi were so close to Simran.. but they hardly miss her...
Anu & Shibhu never remembers her...

Guys am I saying anything wrong?

ya u rite... They have totally forgotton Simran...

They should have shown wat all u mentioned...
deebasd thumbnail
@ Akashnig28

Well Akash thx for finally locating Daayi maa... missed seeing her.. Maybe she has a more prominent role there...