Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iamnikhil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: deebasd

Welcome to our forum Nikhil😃,

And yes this is not the only time, for some reason Aarthi always seem to be in the kaushik house and no one is aware of her meddling... this is definately not the 1st time and looking at the way things are do not think it will be the last time as well...

Originally posted by: akashnig28

welcum Nikhil... Hope u will enjoy here... :)

n looking frwd for the end of this track n next track...

Well. Thankyou both of you 4 the welcum!!!
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well. Thanxx a lot deebasd for opening this chit-chat corner.
I think we people should help in increasing the rank of Rageeni and Mukul which is quite weak !

And Zee TV might target this show for its next upcoming new show. Because I have heard that many producers have approached Zee TV for new serials.

Since, Zee TV is famous for quickly ending its shows, we all have to take care.
WE don't want MKKPB to be the next target.

Just hope that CVs make some interesting plots...so that TRPs increase & this show gains a secure position.
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iamnikhil

Well. Thankyou both of you 4 the welcum!!!

Welcome from my side too. 😊

Well, you are not the only one who is sick of Aarti. We all are sick of her. She is really irritating.
But its better to have a known irritating Aarti instead of unknown new characters...

You know who I am pointing here...
no one other than that Paddy aunty,... who irritated all of us for one month...
Uhhh...!!!

Aarti's drama is a lot better than  Paddy's What to do's 😡 or  that Anamika's stupid nose action...😡

and not to forget... that school teacher's "TUBELIGGHT JALAKE"😡
😡 Edited by diasingh2 - 11 years ago
deebasd thumbnail
Well totally agree with whatever you have said diasingh2

As for future tracks and TRP's we are anticipating much more romance and KARLY scenes as we have been bombarding the director Dev Dutt on FB about it and he did reply to some and he did say will be providing what the viewers want... so guys please give lots of feedback of what you want and how to ensure we stay on top all the time... at least in the top 3...😊

Can't wait for the next track and yes if Aarthi is caught too fast it will get a little bland as they will need to introduce a new villian...😉

PS. please do include Dev Dutt in your FB accts and send him messages as he does respond... but please try to be considerate as well...😆
akashnig28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well totally agree with whatever you have said diasingh2

As for future tracks and TRP's we are anticipating much more romance and KARLY scenes as we have been bombarding the director Dev Dutt on FB about it and he did reply to some and he did say will be providing what the viewers want... so guys please give lots of feedback of what you want and how to ensure we stay on top all the time... at least in the top 3...😊

Can't wait for the next track and yes if Aarthi is caught too fast it will get a little bland as they will need to introduce a new villian...😉

PS. please do include Dev Dutt in your FB accts and send him messages as he does respond... but please try to be considerate as well...😆

ya u r rite Deeba...
Actually i have send a msg to Dev Dutt stating to carry frwd the part of baby Karly...
He hasnt replied till now... But he must have seen the msg...

Hoping it happens soon...
SparklesDB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually guys i think after the beauty pagent tthey might team up together & play football 
deebasd thumbnail

Lovely and team have been disqualified for the finals... would have preferred for Gehna and Ria to be disqualified... so what do you guys think about this?

akashnig28 thumbnail

Lovely and team have been disqualified for the finals... would have preferred for Gehna and Ria to be disqualified... so what do you guys think about this?

how the hell they could have done this...???😲😲😲

already this track is going too much... n now how they eliminated her team
how they could have done so...??? coz shes the female lead... n how could they have done so to a lead's team...???😲😲😲

hope theres some twist tmrw...
Edited by akashnig28 - 11 years ago
deebasd thumbnail
Yes Akash, hope you are rite and they have some sort of a twist for making them lose... Also this is really unfair as Aarthi used the wrong way to win... and why do I feel that Lovely and her team won more games than maasa's team...
akashnig28 thumbnail
[QUOTE=deebasd]Yes Akash, hope you are rite and they have some sort of a twist for making them lose... Also this is really unfair as Aarthi used the wrong way to win... and why do I feel that Lovely and her team won more games than maasa's team...[/QUOTE]

ya u r rite Deeba...

Lovely's team won most no.of rounds...

whatever Aarti won...was by cheating...

n Massa's team won less no. of rounds conpared to Lovely's team.. 
n Aarti's (her teams wins will also be considered irrespective of how she won... by cheating offcourse...)

n Bhandari's team hasnt won a single round till now... if i am not wrong...

so how could Lovely's team be eliminated...????😲😲😲

well... lets see tmrw...
they might have done so in the precap... to keep the suspense n excitement among the viewers...
(though which is not looking... everyone seems shocked...😲😲😲)