Posted: 11 years ago

Hi there to all our loyal MKKPB members, welcoming you to our new Mrs Kaushik Ki 5 Bahu's Chat cornerπŸ˜ƒ

Mrs Kaushik ki 5 bahu's πŸ˜†Chat Corner...

What is the need for this chat corner?

I decided to start this thread so that we are able to share our views about the show, discuss the daily on goings and also get to know one another better. But most important of all is to have lots of fun via this chat corner as we all maybe from different continents but are joined together by this show and thread…. ⭐️

Before we get started here are some rules and regulations which you have to follow:- 😊

1) Maintain all IF rules and regulations

2) Avoid use of abusive or rude language.

3) Maintain a friendly environment, don't be rude or bash others views.

4) To only discuss about MKKPB and its cast and not about other forum's –

Pretty simple and straight forward rules right! πŸ˜‰

A special thanks to all our beloved loyal Members for your continuous support...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Many more surprises and interesting topics and games coming up in future...😎

So Let's Get Started And Have Fun...⭐️⭐️⭐️

PS: Please hit our Chaska meter as well as comment on Rageeni and Mukul's pages so we can get a better ranking for our beloved show and leads… thanks again πŸ˜‰

So guys am doing the ball rolling with the 1st post...

So whom do yo think will eventually winthis Bahu olympics? Judging by what happened today its quite difficult to predict... so what do you guys think...

Originally posted by deebasd

So guys am doing the ball rolling with the 1st post...

So whom do yo think will eventually winthis Bahu olympics? Judging by what happened today its quite difficult to predict... so what do you guys think...

i think that Lovely n her team would win in the end...
coz her team has won many times n in the football round... only her team looks best in winning the football round...

but i am totally fed-up with this Aarti drama...😑

hoping the next track will be... what we are expecting... πŸ˜

I had sent a msg to the director to go on with the Karly baby track... hopefully they do...😍😍
Originally posted by akashnig28

this is a great effort by u Deeba...  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ 
we would surely make this a huge chat corner...😊

btw i think that Lovely n her team would win in the end...
coz her team has won many times n in the football round... only her team looks best in winning the football round...

but i am totally fed-up with this Aarti drama...😑

hoping the next track will be... what we are expecting... πŸ˜

I had sent a msg to the director to go on with the Karly baby track... hopefully they do...😍😍
Edited by akashnig28 - 11 years ago
Thanks Akash and yes really hoping this page will become a good way for all of us to interact and state our views in a positive note...
also you guys get to discuss the episode without having to worry as the post will remain on the sticky so it will definately be read by others as well...πŸ˜‰
Not everyone checks the other pages new for threads ...

Well I am not that sure that Lovely's team will definately win as in the finals it would only be 2 teams that comes forward and looking at things it might be aarthi and one of the kaushik teams also aarthi has got a fixed deal with the game people...

But one thing puzzles me, In a football match do you not have 11 players? So am really confused as how they are going to take part with a mere 3 member in each team... Any ideas anyone...

Hello Everyone! This is Nikhil. I have been one of the regular viewers of MKKPB. I was visting this forum from last few weeks & found this MKKPB forums interesting, so thought of making an account too.
I am also following Mukul on Twitter & Ragini & Mukul on FB...

Guys, According to me only one of the two Kaushik team will make it to the finals..
and that too will be
Lovely's team...
Other team probably will be Aarti's team...

But I am sure at the end Aarti will loose...

Aarti has crossed all the limits... I mean she is too desperate to win, that too by cheating. I don't like her.
And I don't know why no one ever doubts on her...

One question?
Yesterday, She secretly entered the house twice and no one from such a big family saw her... How's that possible?

Edited by iamnikhil - 11 years ago
Originally posted by deebasd

Thanks Akash and yes really hoping this page will become a good way for all of us to interact and state our views in a positive note...
also you guys get to discuss the episode without having to worry as the post will remain on the sticky so it will definately be read by others as well...πŸ˜‰

Not everyone checks the other pages new for threads...

Well I am not that sure that Lovely's team will definately win as in the finals it would only be 2 teams that comes forward and looking at things it might be aarthi and one of the kaushik teams also aarthi has got a fixed deal with the game people...

But one thing puzzles me, In a football match do you not have 11 players? So am really confused as how they are going to take part with a mere 3 member in each team... Any ideas anyone...

ya... That right a team has 11 players...
They might make 3 players per team with some new rules...

It will interesting to see which two make to the finals...

If one team is Aarti's... Then other should be one of Kaushik teams...
It would be again interesting to see which team makes it n how they justify it...

Or it might also be a situation where both Kaushik teams make to finals...
Both this is looking very unlikly...
Originally posted by iamnikhil

<font color="#660000" size="3"><font size="2">Hello Everyone! This is Nikhil. I
have been one of the regular viewers of MKKPB. I was visting this forum from last few weeks & found this MKKPB
forums interesting, so thought of making an account too.
I am also following Mukul on Twitter & Ragini & Mukul on FB...

Guys, According to me only one of the two Kaushik team will make it to the finals..
and that too will be </font>
</font><font color="#660000" size="3"><font size="2">Lovely's team...
Other team probably will be Aarti's team...</font>
</font><font color="#660000" size="3"><font size="2">
But I am sure at the end Aarti will loose...

</font>

</font>

welcum Nikhil... Hope u will enjoy here...:)

n looking frwd for the end of this track n next track...
Welcome to our forum NikhilπŸ˜ƒ,

And yes this is not the only time, for some reason Aarthi always seem to be in the kaushik house and no one is aware of her meddling... this is definately not the 1st time and looking at the way things are do not think it will be the last time as well...
Originally posted by akashnig28

ya... That right a team has 11 players...
They might make 3 players per team with some new rules...

It will interesting to see which two make to the finals...

If one team is Aarti's... Then other should be one of Kaushik teams...
It would be again interesting to see which team makes it n how they justify it...

Or it might also be a situation where both Kaushik teams make to finals...
Both this is looking very unlikly...

Right Akash. I am also confused that who will be in the finals.  And I don't know why this plot is progressing so slow. I mean yesterday's episode was wasted except few scenes after the start of ramp walk...

Seriously, I am sick of Aarti. She is getting annoying day by day.

I hope All Kaushiks come to know about her true character soon...