Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Great Chemistry

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Poroma92

Groupbie

Poroma92

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone, I really want to appreciate the chemistry between Suvreen and Yuvraj. They make an awesome couple. I love watching this show and their scenes. They are indeed very much romantic. I l love their acting and dialogues. Their eyelocks are really cute and prominent. I love the way yuvraj always says topper, it provides the outlook that Suvreen is much more special to him then anyone else. I loved yesterday's scene where Yuvraj says Suvreeen instead of topper, it seems that even Suvreen prefers to be called topper by Yuvraj because she is Suvreen to everyone else. I am really excited to see their romantic scenes. 

Sorry to anyone who does not agree with me, but this is just my opinion. 

Poroma.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

09cutieishanthi2005sujairohitisnatkamalapushpapia.rahaprc_fan1ZaYaHolicIsee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Great Chemistry" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
they just look extra great together!!! filled with cuteness Day DreamingDay Dreaming

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
True! I am sure everyone will agree with you...they are just beyond cuteness and perfection!!! <3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.