Aasman Se Aage

The finale performance

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Akshat - he was wearing a tuxedo.. again wonder what he will perform on .. During the technical rehearsals he stopped half way ...Donno if he will do teh same dance or something else..

Its going to be a modern...or classical old style like Raj Kapoor or other actors who wore the same attire and used props donno...

Karishma - I feel she is going to dance Monica... O MY DARLING !!
We never saw her performance during the Technical, her hairstyle seems like that and teh golden yellow dress which Helen wore...Smile

Rohan , Sanotsh, Meenu ,Akash and the rest we have'nt seen them so cannot comment...

Now coming to Meenakshi jeeSmile- I feel she will dance on Aaj ki Raat Hona Hai Kya Pana hai Kya...and the revenge she has against DC and the black dress she is wearing to symbolize that is all set to expose DC !!
She wore a similar dress during the technical rehearsal but not leggings/ tights so this time due to her injury and donno if she will use a prop ..

Who will win ASA is still tricky, how things will twist is unknown and now with the audiences votes also counted Kyun jeethey ga will be written in history !Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nanimoonstruckjuwiBewakoof

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The finale performance" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
wow! awesum thinking... i also think Meenakshi might dance to that song ..now that u mentioned it and explained urself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I hope it's. That pick :) as much as Karishm looked like her Helen andaaz,Meenakshi was showing The don new version style and the song from the movie where priyanka wants to get the real side of Don

She wants to use the bindra footage to get the world to know what type of rakshas DC is Shocked so her choice of song may be that

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.