Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
RON RON and only RON ...... there are thousands of reasons....  plus, they are soo cuuute together... they have this chemistry and lacks between H/Hr ... (who, i'm pretty sure, are just frens) .... and lastly, ron and hermione are just meant to be together!!! 😊
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 i guess that's ron and hermonie

or

harry and hermonie u never know
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 ron and hermonie i guess will do
PixieDust91 thumbnail
you never know what jk rowling will do. you have to read between the lines to find stuff out in the books. ron/hermione is too obvious.
Morgoth thumbnail

Its true that Ron and Hermione are obvious, but that is because a love story is not vital to the overall plot.

If we read too hard between the lines, we come up with things that do not exist. Sometimes it can't be helped as JKR is such an excellent writer that we would imagine that she has a little bit of suspense in every little subplot, but this is not always the case.

Going by lack of "obviousness", the same arguments could be made for a Ginny/Harry or a Luna/Harry relationship. To be fair, we do not see any passionate reactions from Harry when it comes to either Ginny, Luna or Hermione.

Harry's response towards Hermione at best is lukewarm and friendly. We never see him getting mad or jealous when Hermione goes out with Krum. He likes her, but he gets bored in her company. Even when they spent a lot of time "alone" in GoF, they were actually working ; there was nothing remotely romantic going on; no indication from Harry's side or Hermione's side.

I have yet to read a convincing argument supported by Canon about a possible Harry/Hermione angle.