India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

WHO SHOULD HERMIONE CHOSE!!!!!!

meha Senior Member
meha
meha

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 1:41am | IP Logged

HEY GUYS LETS SUPPOSE U R HERMIONE AND U HAVE TO CHOICE ONE FROM HARRY OR RON AND WENT OUT WITH HIM.... SO WITH WHOM U WILL GO AND WHY???????

IF IT WAS ME I WILL GO WITH RON COZ HARRY IS SO FAMOUS HE'LL GET ANY GIRL NOW THAT ALL KNOW HE IS CORRECT BUT RON......WELL HE NEVER HAVE ALL HIS WISHES COME TRUE AND I THINK HE LIKES HERMIONE (AS IT SEEMS IN BOOK 4-5) SO I GUESS I SHOULD GO WITH HIM.

WHAT ABOUT U?????????

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 5:20am | IP Logged
 i'll go with harry ............. not coz he is famous coz i  LIKE HIM

Heart .

well v know that ron likes hermonie and so does hermonie ........ we know it ......... a bit ......... but harry, he liked cho chang but at the end of the 5th year he did not like her so much and know he dose not have any one with him...... how sad Cry Cry Cry

so i wuld go with harry

Edited by daniel_4ever - 01 May 2005 at 5:30am
blughost91 Goldie
blughost91
blughost91

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:17am | IP Logged
RON!!! i mean there are sooooooo many clues in the book that show that ron Heart's hermione and hermione Heart's ron... and plus harry and hermione do have a relationship...but it's like a brother and sister relationship....hermione is like the sister that harry never had and harry is the brother that hermione never had....harry could go wit ginny.... i mean it'll b like lily and james all over again.... raven hair and red hair.....anyways back to the point in the books u notice how extra jealous ron gets when he hears hermione talk about krum Angry and in the 5th book u notice how there are parts where hermione and ron are alone Embarrassed ....u kow harry is like somewhere else and junk.....i think thery are left alone Confused...i don't know i haven't read the fifth in a while...but there are so many clues that point to the ron/hermione relationship... wow i have a lot to say on that topic
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Hermione is not a lost and muddled soul in matters of books or in the matters of her own heart. She was definitely flattered that Viktor Krum asked her to the Yule Ball, but it is very clear that she does not think of him romantically.

She is a clear-minded and forthright individual who has already made her choice which is evident from GoF.

Here is a quote illustrating that point (Bolding is mine): (p. 376, Scholastic Ed.)

Originally posted by From GoF

'Well, if you don't like it, you know what the solution is, don't you?' yelled Hermione; her hair was coming down out of its elegant bun now, and her face was screwed up in anger.

'Oh yeah?' Ron yelled back. 'What's that?'

'Next time there's a ball, ask me before someone else does, and not as a last resort!'

It is evident from the above quote that Hermione had hoped Ron would ask her out. Her "blazing row" is not with Harry; she was not even upset that he had gone out with Parvati Patil. She's upset with Ron. The fact that she talks about a "next time" clearly indicates that she would have chosen Ron over Viktor if he had asked her out first and given another chance, she will still prefer going out with Ron over anyone else.

So the question of her being torn between Harry and Ron does not even arise.

Harry was, is and will always remain a good friend to Hermione.

I think Viktor forms the 3rd in the triangle of the R/Hr relationship.

If I were Hermione, I would make it clear to Viktor that I think of him as a friend and a friend alone. As for Ron, I think Hermione knows that he likes her, but she's waiting for him to realize it first!

Edited by MysticaMagic - 01 May 2005 at 10:29am
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
just because harry is famous doesn't mean he'll LOVE ANY girl. Hermione should choose anyone but Ron. Hermione's fights with Ron are exactly like me and my brotherDead. I'm a HermioneHarry, HermioneDraco, and HermioneNeville shipper for Hermione.
*Jane* Senior Member
*Jane*
*Jane*

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Difiently Ron Harry is a wonderful person but he an Hermione are just friends and like somebody said have more of a brother, sister relationship, Hemiones' heart belongs with Ron and vise versa.
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Hermione is not a lost and muddled soul in matters of books or in the matters of her own heart. She was definitely flattered that Viktor Krum asked her to the Yule Ball, but it is very clear that she does not think of him romantically.

She is a clear-minded and forthright individual who has already made her choice which is evident from GoF.

Here is a quote illustrating that point (Bolding is mine): (p. 376, Scholastic Ed.)

Originally posted by From GoF

'Well, if you don't like it, you know what the solution is, don't you?' yelled Hermione; her hair was coming down out of its elegant bun now, and her face was screwed up in anger.

'Oh yeah?' Ron yelled back. 'What's that?'

'Next time there's a ball, ask me before someone else does, and not as a last resort!'

It is evident from the above quote that Hermione had hoped Ron would ask her out. Her "blazing row" is not with Harry; she was not even upset that he had gone out with Parvati Patil. She's upset with Ron. The fact that she talks about a "next time" clearly indicates that she would have chosen Ron over Viktor if he had asked her out first and given another chance, she will still prefer going out with Ron over anyone else.

So the question of her being torn between Harry and Ron does not even arise.

Harry was, is and will always remain a good friend to Hermione.

I think Viktor forms the 3rd in the triangle of the R/Hr relationship.

If I were Hermione, I would make it clear to Viktor that I think of him as a friend and a friend alone. As for Ron, I think Hermione knows that he likes her, but she's waiting for him to realize it first!

well said , mystyica.

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lux123

mumbai_masti Senior Member
mumbai_masti
mumbai_masti

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:42am | IP Logged
HARRY only.......................................(i hv not read what mistica has written. specially the bold likes Tongue)

Go to top