Members Lounge

New spoiler pic!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ongongong

IF-Dazzler

ongongong

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Sorry people,i can't paste itCry!I'm not getting how to do it,can someone tell me?

The pic khushi is lying down unconcious in a place(like in the epi 3 july) and arnav's cupped hands khushi face and like going to kiss her!I'm so sorry if it already happened caz' i missed the some episode!

Edited by ongongong - 04 July 2012 at 8:22pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New spoiler pic!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.