VideoMix

xprestigexmm Productions | Premeer-Tera Deedar Hua

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

xSaiyaara

IF-Rockerz

xSaiyaara

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
I've been vidding for a while but recently started uploading and posting my vm's to YT.

Newest:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht_one

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "xprestigexmm Productions | Premeer-Tera Deedar Hua" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
i really enjoyed your vm, it was beautiful and the scenes went perfectly with the lyrics, colouring was fab
awesome wrk hun

-Shwetasri-

Goldie

-Shwetasri-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
I had long been searching for a Prem Heer vm. It has been days since I last saw one and moreover I have watched every single vm on them in the previous months. (I know I am a freak when it come to Premeer )

Umm, could you please let me watch it, I am unable to see it as it states that it is a Private vm. 

Thank you and do make more Premeer vms if you get time. Btw, you are a very amazing vidder. Keep it up and TC. Smile

arushiashvik

IF-Rockerz

arushiashvik

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Awesome

Post Reply New Post

Go to top