Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

promo part

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
guys did the promo scene happend where Yuvraj supports suvreen or its cuming up?Confused

did i miss somethink?Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "promo part" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
No it didnt happen yet..I was also thinking the same...I wanted that scene!!!!!!!!!!!! 

neha.rox

Groupbie

neha.rox

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
which one r u  guyz talking bout...did i miss ne of the promos????

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha.rox

which one r u  guyz talking bout...did i miss ne of the promos????
the promo wheere everyone makes fun of suvi's acting and yuvi comes to her an says to close her eyes n feel n say the dialogues and all...

neha.rox

Groupbie

neha.rox

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
i searched on youtube... milaa nhi!!! ...(sobs)

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha.rox

i searched on youtube... milaa nhi!!! ...(sobs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSD5ooEj1rE
this one dear

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Heyyy,

The promos are never exactly truee. Remember the promo which showed Yuvraj lifting to hit Suvreen when he found out that she stole his A.O.C. Well that scene was not actually in the episode because Yuvraj did not lift his hand at all. 

So what Im trying to get across is that, Promos are not a 100% indication of the scenes which are selected for the episodes which air. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrunoMars

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.