Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

|||||||thruth should be revealed |||||||

samf Newbie
samf
samf

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Okay guys this is my first post ..anyway I think that yuvi should get to know the truth abt the freshers night ...n he should soon get to know that it was that stupid ria who pushEd suvreen down the stairs ...may be then their love equation moves a little ahead ...n it's a great show ...but I think one thing is missing ...we yet don't know yuvi's character and about his life much ..by character I meant ...stuff like if he is fond of ria or not ...n what he thinks about suvreen n abt his family bg..etc...but I'm sure that will soon be coming up ..n I just hope this Ria doesn't spoil the growing friendship between yuvi and suvi...I hope she is able to do the play ..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
I agree...these small things must be fixed!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious.Lady

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index