WU 4th Jul- Tale of the Exchanged Letter

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hola SBians,

Jhanvi decides to write a letter to Raghav revealing her past. She recalls her traumatic past as she writes the letter. Jhanvi mentions her husband's name. She also apologises for hiding this from the family. Next, she hears Viraaj's & Krish's voice. Jhanvi goes to check and sees them playing hide and seek. Krish and Viraaj are enjoying themselves. Looking at them, Tashu and Komal have a sweet smile on their face. Jhanvi thinks that Viraaj has forgotten everything. So she goes back and scribbles on Viraaj Dobriyal's name and Jhanvi's name. Instead she writes Siya. Jhanvi puts the letter in the envelope and goes out to meet Raghav.

Komal asks Jhanvi where she is going. Viraaj notices a letter in her hand and immediately understands that she is up to something. Jhanvi hides the envelope and says that she is going to meet Raghav at the garage and leaves. Viraaj gets suspicious.

Scene shifts to the Garage- Raghav is repairing a car. He asks for a particular tool. Sundar gives him the wrong one. Raghav gets angry and throws the tool. Sundar's phone rings. Raghav gets all the more irritated. Sundar disconnects the call. This happens 3 times and atlast Raghav yells at him and sends him away. Poor Sundar leaves with tears in his eyes. Outside, he meets Jhanvi who inquires abt Raghav. Sundar lies that He isnt in the Garage. Jhanvi gives him the letter and leaves.

Scene shifts to Sundar who tells someone that his work has been done. The person is none other than Viraaj.. The Dobriyal. *uh oh.. Did I tell ya how Sexy he looks??* Viraaj praises him as he hid the garage papers and did many more things. Sundar requests him to let Raghav's family live in peace. Viraaj gets angry and orders Sundar to give him the letter. Sundar, at first refuses but later gives it as Viraaj threatens him with a gun.

Viraaj reads the letter written by Jhanvi and gets mad. He feels betrayed as Jhanvi accused him of torturing her. He says that he kept her like a Princess and loved her so much, still she says that he made her life miserable. An Angry Viraaj swears to show Jhanvi what HELL actually is.

Meanwhile, Sundar gives Raghav the letter written by Jhanvi (ofc, Viraaj's version) where Jhanvi reveals that she loves Viraaj. Raghav is heartbroken.

Gayatri scolds Tashu for announcing RaghaVi's engagement in front of everyone. She also reveals that Raghav refused to marry Jhanvi. Viraaj tries to say something but Gayatri rebukes him for supporting Tashu and messing up everything. Viraaj is furious.

PRECAP- Raghav tells Krish that he has to go. He also tells him to take care of Gayatri, Komal, Tashu and Jhanvi.

Edited by KriYa_life - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I missed this episode, and am glad I did.  Exchanged letters?  How original 🥱
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the WU.. Ewww! That's so low of V! Ugh! I'm glad I'm sticking to WUs..

Poor R!😭
PristineSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: scent_flower

thanks Romona..

my pleasure, Sona
PristineSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I missed this episode, and am glad I did. Exchanged letters? How original 🥱

🤣 I knew you would come up with such an expression. 😉 🤣 🤣
PristineSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: bones88

awesome update

thanks dear
criticaleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Post cannot be quoted.

In yesterday's episode I felt that KVB lacked conviction in his portrayal of Viraj. I felt his performance is starting to get slightly jaded, with all the twists and turns.
PristineSoul thumbnail
@critical eyes,
i knw why ur feeling like that. Its becoz the show is just dragging
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

🤣 I knew you would come up with such an expression. 😉 🤣 🤣

You know me well 😆
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why does Viraj sometimes leave his hair loose and sometimes tie it? When he's "good" he has it open, when he's bad he has it tied. ðŸ˜†

Have the two Vs finally become one now? 

Thanks for the update.