Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Can anyone plzz help me with the timing of the repeat telecast of the show?? Previously it was repeated at 11:00 am and everyday I looked forward to it. 

But dont know why they have stopped it and airing "savdhan India" there. Confused

I cant watch it at 10:30 pm as I watch other shows at that time. Can anybody help me with the new timings of the repeat telecast? Or they have already stopped repeating the episodes??? Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Repeat telecast??" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
its at 11 30 am and 4 pm hope it helps info courtsey shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Hey I am sorry I did see the program listing they have stopped teh repeats Daam LifeOK they are pathetic !Angry

So you can only see the show between 10:30 to 11:00pm Mon to Friday

The channel is brutal and they will never do justice to novel shows Angry

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks shanti and sami.. 

I hate "LIFE NOT OK".. I really loved this show.. Now even the repeats have been put off.. Cry

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

oh ! they started the step motherly treatment with this show also Angry

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
why this injustice, none of the Life okay shows are doing good, except for DKDM then why this injustice to Asa, I can't watch at 10:30, I guess there was a repeat at 4:30 in evng, 

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
the new show alakshmi started and they stopped putting repeat telecast of ASA...hate these channel people..they should have  atleast  1 repeat of daily running serials

juwi

juwi

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
yeah i also used to watch the repeats becoz of power cut at original tym of ASA but then i checked the schedule a few days ago and i hate the so called life ok for acting so unprofessionaly and making hell and syapa all the time...1st they stopped promos and now repeats...so bad...just one thing to say them is GO TO HELL after ASA is finished AngryAngryAngry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.