•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
God i cnt believe that i have to finally go brainless and watch this show as a mere drama truly so disappointed at this. As soon as i heard that this was what was going to happen next knew it would be bad but this bad i dnt expect. Pintu doubting krishna why coz she didnt tell him everything from the beginning or coz ST claimed family alliance or is he angry with her coz he has finally gotten tired of being thought of as a child(would love if this was the real reason). Than thinking that he is so weak of mind that the word family could change him from loving some1 to distrusting them. But the worst part of this whole track is that they brought that rat face bihari into this how could they possible have made it seem that pintu would in a million years believe in anything bihari would say or do. Really this is just the pits i dnt knw how much worse they can make pintu after this.
Its real tiresome and i have had to finally accept that for the progression of this story the character who is going to be ruined again and again coz of uncreative writing will be Pintu's. so what if it is beyond believing kinshuk with brilliant acting wil make us all understand his character which is truly shameful coz it shouldnt just be ab great acting it should be ab the character.
Sandia I wrote this reply in Jackie's post what I see .

Pintu's Anger is defo justified . First reason if we see it properly , He was not at all angry with krishna . Yes he shouted at her but If we see at tht time , It was his frustation rather then his anger . Frustation of continuesly seeing all attacks and threatening and all and  abt thinking that Real Culprit is still out and can again harm any of his loved ones . I will not say Pintu ever backed out for anything , Today what they showed b/w Prishna is just a MU and we can say It's difference of opinion which we call as Alag Nazariya . Krishna believed the truth as She was told the truth by ST herself . .If she was in Pintu's place and if Pintu woud have pointed on ST then Do she would have believed him ? I don't think so . She too woud have said to him the same thing which Pintu told to her . She too would have first searched for proofs and all. So It's just MU which will get clear soon . And will make Prishna's relationship more stronger . And For a change I really loved how krishna went to manofy him . Why shouldn't she ? when she loves her then she should do it . Pintu did it so many times despite after Krishna showed him her rudeness .So Wha of she did it today ? She is his wife and she loves him . So I really found it out very cutee and sweet .
Nice post sadia. I do agree Pintu has been shown to innocent to believe bihari over krishna but I agree with moni that he was not angry with kri but was frustrated that he couldn't find the real culprit who was reason of family's problem. I believe this MU was indeed needed for them to realise the value of their wedding. I hope after this track both Prishna realise their mistakes. Sirf krishna sahi aur pintu galat prove na ho most of serials ki tarah.
I understand u...I feel the same way...But according to wat other people said, i kind of understand pintus point of view too...
Hopefully everything turns out good