Kriyansh OS-Promise to never leave you again. - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
soulful os...loved it...loved vish here too...
Originally posted by lovely7010

Hey guys here's a small OS on kriyansh. I hope you like it.

Vishakha entered the canteen where neha had called the meeting for boosting up vishakha's confindence. Neha told Every one become silent so that vishakha doesnt get to know about her plan. Reyam and taani also enter there. Reyam, taani and vishakha greeted every one.
R:so vishakha ready for the first day of your captainship.
Vish:ya dude. Nervousness was there in her voice and every one could sense that. Taani also knows that vishakha is the new captain.
Ta:vishakha aap chinta mat karo sab kuch theek se hoga.
Vish:thanks for your advice but i dont need it.
Exactly then vishakha's phone rings. On seeing the caller id a huge smile creeps on her face. Neha who was sitting next to her could only read the first three letters of the callers name and before she could read the whole name vishakha picked up the call.
Vish:hey dude how r u!???
Caller:mai theek hu aur tum
Vish:Im as always gud n u know wat mai team weaklings ki new captain hu
Ca: wat!!! But captain toh swayam tha na
Vis:haa par due to some reasons mai hu
Ca:okk all the best mujhe pata hai tum yeh responsibility ache se sambhalo gi
Vish: but tumse acha nhi
At this sentence every one became curious to know who that person is.
Ca:acha vishakha suno mai parso mumbai aa rahi hu.
Vish: really but all of a sudden kyu
Ca:vo meri mom ka accident hogaya and shes no more aur unhone apna promise vapis le liya.
Vish:Im sorry dude
Ca:its okay, i gotta go byee
Vish:byee take care.

After she hung up the phone every one was looking at her.
Sw:tym kisse baat kar rahi thi
Vish: vo dude a friend of mine
Neha: vishakha u telling truth only
Vish:ya dude
Ne:aur tumhari vo friend kriya hai rite
Bh:abbey yeh kriya se kaise baat karegi aur tujhe kaise pata
Ne:kyunki neha seeing uss caller ke name ke first three letters k,r,i the aur jahan tak mai janti hu kriya ke alawa tumhara aur koi dost nahi hai jiska name k,r,i se shuru ho
Reyam:vishakha plzz batao tum kisse baat kar rahi thi
Vish: ummm vo guys i was talking to kriya
Sw:tum kriya se touch mai thi aur tumne hhume bataya bhi nahi.
Vish:swayam aisa nahi hai usne mujhse promise liya dat i won't tell u guys about her.
Sw: but kyu
Before vishakha could answer rey left from there as all the memories of the pre valentines day were rotating in his mind.
Vish:rey plzz stay don't go you have to listen...plz don't go kriya didn't ditch you plzz but all her pleading were of no use rey had left from there but he heard the last part that kriya didn't use you. But still he was confused so he decided to listen to them. Here in the canteen Vishakha tells every one about how she was in contact with kriya.

*****FLASH BACK*****

It was the day when every one got to that kriyansh were in a relationship and about their break up. That evening vishakha was just walking on the road upset and confused. She was thinking about all the times that she spent with kriya. She was crying. She was so lost in her own thoughts that she bumped into some one. Both vishkha and that person whom she bumped into together said sorry and it was then when vishakha realized that it was kriya.
Vishakha: kriya tum and she gave her a tight hug. Kriya equally responded to it. Kahan thi tum itne din aur all of a sudden college kyu chod kar jaa rahi ho. Tumhe pata hai tumhare bina hum sab kitna lonely feel kar rahe hai. At rey's name a tear escaped kriya's eyes.
Vish:rey ne hume sab kuch bataya but tum jaa kyu rahi
Kr:vishakha I'm sorry but mujhe jaana hoga. Tumhe yaad hai elims ke din mom ne...and she narrated the whole flash back. (sorry I'm not writing kriyansh break up part because when ever i think about it i become sad.)
Vish: wat!!!!!!!! tumne hamare liye apna dance aur love ko sacrifice kar diya. I'm really lucky to have a true friend like you.
Kr: Vishakha yeh lo mere new number so that we can be in contact kyunki kal subah mai dehradun jaa rahi hu and plzz promise me tum yeh baat kisi se nahi kahogi.
vish:but y??
Kr:plzzz
Vish:okk

*****FLASH BACK ENDS*****
Ne: kriya doing this much for us and we doubting her, Very bad friends we are. She started crying and vicky was consoling her.
Sw:sahi kaha neha tumne mai uska best friend hokar yeh samajh nahi paya ki usske college chodne ke peeche koi bahut important reason hoga.
Sh:don't worry guys ab toh vo aa rahi hai so you all can apologize.
Vic: but guys hume rey ko yeh sab bataana hoga.
Sw: Nahi vicky hum rey ko nahi infact kriya rey ko batayegi. We should leave them alone. But kriya all of a sudden mumbai kyu aa rahi hai??
Vish:her mom expired in a car accident
Sw:wat..vo theek toh hai na
Vish:shes fine

Here rey was cursing himself that how could he misunderstand kriya his love his life. He thought that he was not the perfect guy for her and hence will stay away from her when she returns. Two days had been completed and kriya was finally back. Everything was normal except rey and her. Kriya and sharon had become very gud friends and kriya was given back her position of the captain of team weaklings and also tge AGS of the college because taani was not that efficent in doing the work compared to kriya. Rey was avoiding her and she was thinking that he might be hurt. One week had passed by and nothing was solved between kriyansh. One evening both of them wanted to let their sadness out and entered the RH at the same time. As soon as they saw each other their eyes got locked. They were immensely lost in each othere's eyes and out of no where a song started playing.
Every time we touch by Cascada, link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrX2ksy_XCE
Rey involuntarily moved towards her and forwarded his hand for a dance. She gladly accepted. And the both started swaying to the music.

"Everytime We Touch"

I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.
I still feel your touch in my dreams.
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive.

Both of them remember the days when they were separated from each other. They used feel each others presence in their dreams. It had been difficult for them to live without each other.

'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.

And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static.
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so...
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.

Kriya and rey remeber the time when for the first time rey touched her. It felt magical. Their heart beats had increased due to a mere touch. They the remeber the butter fly kiss incident another indescribable feeling. All they want is their love

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.

They wipe away tears that I cry.

Kriya remembers all the times she hugged him and how protective she felt. She remembered how rey used to protect her from darkness wipe away all her fear.

The good and the bad times, we've been through them all.
You make me rise when I fall.

The good times when she actually confessed to him that they were more then good friends and how happy he was. Rey was also thinking the same. And the bad times when she broke his heart as well as hers. How she wished to wipe away his tears.

Need you by my side.
'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static.
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so...
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.

Need you by my side.

Kriyansh were dancing remebering all those special moments they shared. And when the song ended they were hugging each other. Kriya felt sooo good to be in his arms after so many days. How rey was longing for this moment just to embrace her like this for the life time. Tears were rolling down their cheeks. Finally kriya said I LOVE U. Rey was waiting for this since a long time and now on hearing this he hugged her even more tightly showing the world that she was his ONLY HIS. Finally kriya broke the ice between them.
Kr:rey I'm sorry
R:shhh don't say anything i know everything. Saying this he cupped her face and kissed her lightly with all his love. But soon tehir light kiss turned into a passionate one showing that how much they missed each other. They were in no mood to break it but had to because they were lacking out of breath. As soon as they broke the kissed they touched their foreheads still kriya's face cupped in his hand and both of them said together I Promise to never leave u again. They stayed like that for god knows how long.

I hope u liked it agar nahi toh jhootas chappals, tomatoes etc is welcomed. Plzz the like tab and do leave your reviews😊

it was  marvelous  the treas started rolling from my eyes i just loved it
It was phenominal.. I loved it
Vish was in touch wid kria.. Dude she deserves it!!
I loved it n d dong selection was wow n tht moment of d dance... Haaayeee:D
AWWe loves ur idea!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
shayad ye sach ho jaay...!!!
it was a beautiful os.. kash aisa hota d3 main bt i dnt think tht will ever happen ..
really missing vishaka cuz she was the only one jo kriya ko miss karti thi.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Posted: 10 years ago
As usual awesome os...
So well written...
It is super cute and lovely!!!!!!!!!!
kash show mein bhi aisa hota!!!
khair... beautiful os dear..
loved it so muchh..😊